Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

Kauai Tacos

Old 12-25-2010, 10:59 AM   #1
Mall Crawler
MrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shedMrGrimm is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines:
Name: Dean'o
MrGrimm's Tacoma Gallery
Kauai Tacos

I saw alot of Tacomas on Kauai (as I thought I would) but most are not the super wide tire tacos like on Oahu. Most just had a 3 inch lift with 32-33" tires. And all were dirrrty from the red dirt. Good stuff! Wish I had my Tacoma there because of all of the trails. The Ford Focus renter would have had some issues with clearance....
Old 12-25-2010, 03:02 PM   #3
Truck guy
spamy has much to be proud ofspamy has much to be proud ofspamy has much to be proud ofspamy has much to be proud ofspamy has much to be proud ofspamy has much to be proud ofspamy has much to be proud ofspamy has much to be proud ofspamy has much to be proud ofspamy has much to be proud of
spamy's Tacoma Gallery
Last time I was on the Big Island I remember all the cops driving tacomas also.
Old 06-18-2011, 08:10 PM   #4
BornHi is on a distinguished road

Name: TJ
BornHi's Tacoma Gallery

Dirty truck with a three inch lift Haha
Old 09-26-2011, 11:15 PM   #6
2 is 1, 1 is none.
StaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to behold

Army: HIARNG
Name: Mitch
StaticTaco's Tacoma Gallery
^^ love your stance, some day i'll get there haha
Old 09-27-2011, 10:55 AM   #7
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by spamy View Post
Last time I was on the Big Island I remember all the cops driving tacomas also.
Wow i never seen a cop here driving a Tacoma let alone a truck, dont think they can are you sure was Hawaii?

I seen cops using 4runners and FJ`s though
Old 09-27-2011, 05:12 PM   #8
808Renato is on a distinguished road

Name: Renato
808Renato's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by StaticTaco View Post
^^ love your stance, some day i'll get there haha
Always wanted the 6" suspension lift but was always putting it off... Super stoked that i did it!
If u live Oahu, I recommend going with a 33"x12.5" instead so da cops no give shit uh! Shootz
Old 09-27-2011, 08:18 PM   #9
2 is 1, 1 is none.
StaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to behold

Army: HIARNG
Name: Mitch
StaticTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah I want a 6" kit one day, I'd roll 33x12.5s too! For now my next tire is going to be 32x11.5 hopefully can fit them. Going for the body mount chop and more trimming. I just want some poke outside the flares.