Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

Hanalei Kauai Sand

Old 01-05-2011, 10:31 AM   #1
KeithB has a brilliant futureKeithB has a brilliant futureKeithB has a brilliant futureKeithB has a brilliant futureKeithB has a brilliant futureKeithB has a brilliant futureKeithB has a brilliant futureKeithB has a brilliant futureKeithB has a brilliant futureKeithB has a brilliant futureKeithB has a brilliant future

Name: Keith
KeithB's Tacoma Gallery
Hanalei Kauai Sand

Kauai Tacoma owners - I need your help. My wife and I started a collection of sand from all the beaches we've been to over the years. We had our honeymoon in Kauai and stayed at Hanalei beach 15 years ago. Anyway, we started our collection a few years after so we do not have the sand from Hanalei beach. Anyone live near there there that could fill a 16oz plastic soda bottle or any other plastic bottle and ship it to us? I could paypal you the shipping cost and a little extra for the trouble.
Old 01-05-2011, 02:55 PM   #2
daggertats is just really nicedaggertats is just really nicedaggertats is just really nicedaggertats is just really nicedaggertats is just really nice
daggertats's Tacoma Gallery
pay for me to go there and ill bring ya a wheel barrel full back.....lol
Old 01-05-2011, 02:55 PM   #3
daggertats is just really nicedaggertats is just really nicedaggertats is just really nicedaggertats is just really nicedaggertats is just really nice
daggertats's Tacoma Gallery
all kiddin aside thats a pretty cool idea..........how many different bottle do you have?
Old 01-05-2011, 04:40 PM   #5
toytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant future
Name: Jason
toytacoma22's Tacoma Gallery
Man I can't believe you want to pay someone to get you some sand; What the HELL is wrong with you!

Go back to Kauai and get some that place is amazing! My wife and I were there in June and we can't wait to go back.
Old 01-05-2011, 04:46 PM   #6
scottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shedscottri is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
scottri's Tacoma Gallery
I'm heading to Maui in a few weeks, let me know if you need any fromt there! Maybe Kauai next year.
Old 01-05-2011, 07:06 PM   #7
nhab is on a distinguished road
nhab's Tacoma Gallery
sorry man, but I don't think anyone from the islands is gonna ship you the sand... its bad ju-ju for it to leave the islands...