LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

Be on the lookout!

Old 11-10-2011, 03:21 AM   #21
Blackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackshirts is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blackshirts's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
Shouldda grabbed one of those! haha

Backstory of what happened:

The guy broke into my taco, F'd up, broke into the truck I parked next to and succeeded in stealing it.. Turns out that truck is one of my friend's tacos...and they go out to try and find it. Long story short, my friends catch the guy-chase him with bats..
The guy gets cornered, jumps out of the truck and runs into the bushes. (This is way down south on the big island) BUT HERES THE GREAT PART. My friends charge their truck, and find someone in the passenger seat; so they grab 'em and pull 'em out. That person tuns out to be the thief's HAPAI (pregnant) GIRLFRIEND.
people nowadays.......

Did you guys call the police? You caught the prego girlfriend who would give her bf so basically you caught the loser.
Old 11-18-2011, 05:04 PM   #22
cheech1 is on a distinguished road
cheech1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by MY50cal View Post
wow that sucks bro

but... I cant help but laugh a little bit at the thought of someone stealing a vehicle on an island
You'd be surprised at how many vehicles get stolen daily here. Too many scumbags on ice. Inept cops don't help.
Old 05-08-2012, 05:07 AM   #24
"Old Timer," compliments of 11Taco2.7
rleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shedrleeharris is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Master Sergeant, Training Superintendent, 67th Network Warfare Wing
Name: Bob
rleeharris's Tacoma Gallery
OP, sorry to hear about the break-in. I have zero tolerance for thieves. Man, I love Hawaii--it's an f'in paradise (at least all that I have seen) and I love visiting--but for the life of me I can't understand why crime so bad there, especially property crimes. I don't get it. Time to upgrade alarms and consider some sort of lo-jack, etc. This was a close call and sorry about your friend's taco.
Old 05-10-2012, 02:34 AM   #25
bigwalton15 is a glorious beacon of lightbigwalton15 is a glorious beacon of lightbigwalton15 is a glorious beacon of lightbigwalton15 is a glorious beacon of lightbigwalton15 is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Jared
bigwalton15's Tacoma Gallery
I had my safety inspection sticker stolen over the weekend. Oh well, I had to get inspected anyways for my registration due in July, so whatevers.
Old 05-10-2012, 02:37 AM   #26
I am an asshole, deal with it!
extremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedextremachn1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Chief Fire Controlman, Phalanx, CG-49, LCC-19, FFG-37, LPWS C-RAM 5-5 ADA A Battery
Name: Turd Furgison
extremachn1's Tacoma Gallery
Damn... If your on Oahu and your truck gets stolen, go look down in Wainaei after a couple days. I hate to say it thats where the stripped cars and trucks usually end up being dumped.
Old 05-10-2012, 02:48 AM   #27
Greg Graffin 2016
WhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shedWhatThePho? is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Andre
WhatThePho?'s Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to WhatThePho?
Someone tried to pry my back slider window this weekend. Lucky for me I put some rods in the rails so noone can pry it open. I found out because the ziptie I have on the latch comes off only when someone tries to open the window, and I saw pry marks.
Old 05-10-2012, 02:50 AM   #28
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rleeharris View Post
OP, sorry to hear about the break-in. I have zero tolerance for thieves. Man, I love Hawaii--it's an f'in paradise (at least all that I have seen) and I love visiting--but for the life of me I can't understand why crime so bad there, especially property crimes. I don't get it. Time to upgrade alarms and consider some sort of lo-jack, etc. This was a close call and sorry about your friend's taco.
I don't understand the logic of committing crimes on an island either...
Old 05-22-2012, 11:53 PM   #30
06yoda is a jewel in the rough06yoda is a jewel in the rough06yoda is a jewel in the rough06yoda is a jewel in the rough

Navy: EN1
Name: Tanner
06yoda's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Shouldda grabbed one of those! haha

Backstory of what happened:

The guy broke into my taco, F'd up, broke into the truck I parked next to and succeeded in stealing it.. Turns out that truck is one of my friend's tacos...and they go out to try and find it. Long story short, my friends catch the guy-chase him with bats..
The guy gets cornered, jumps out of the truck and runs into the bushes. (This is way down south on the big island) BUT HERES THE GREAT PART. My friends charge their truck, and find someone in the passenger seat; so they grab 'em and pull 'em out. That person tuns out to be the thief's HAPAI (pregnant) GIRLFRIEND.
people nowadays

Wow what a douche! I had my civic stolen only months after being here, they chopped it in a day and left at highland high school. I hate thieves with a passion. If I here my alarm go off I've got something waiting for em if they try that shit on my taco. DEFEND TACOS
Old 06-03-2012, 01:38 AM   #31
ae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kimo
ae111black's Tacoma Gallery
My neighbor accross the street got his 97' DC broken into and they did exactly the same thing as the OP's pics and never stole it.... Most the time I leave my truck totally open. Never again!
Old 07-16-2012, 10:02 PM   #32
TACO's anyone???
damoihunta is on a distinguished road

damoihunta's Tacoma Gallery
I thought of mounting smallest train horn in cab... 3 second delay so he's sitting in the seat...haha hopefully no malfunction when youre in there...
Old 07-16-2012, 10:57 PM   #33
My Toys.....
TRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to all

Name: TRDGRL
TRDGRL's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by damoihunta View Post
I thought of mounting smallest train horn in cab... 3 second delay so he's sitting in the seat...haha hopefully no malfunction when youre in there...
That's a good one.....Made me laugh!
Old 07-16-2012, 11:05 PM   #34
My Toys.....
TRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to all

TRDGRL's Tacoma Gallery
From what years are they breaking into? Like 2004 and older?
Old 07-16-2012, 11:13 PM   #36
My Toys.....

TRDGRL's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
usually 1st gens, there's been 5 or 6 recently...
Probably cuz they didn't have computer chips back den.....Easier to break in to.....Sorry to hear.....
Old 07-17-2012, 03:00 AM   #37
Black Sand Mirror
808TRDTaco10 is a splendid one to behold808TRDTaco10 is a splendid one to behold808TRDTaco10 is a splendid one to behold808TRDTaco10 is a splendid one to behold808TRDTaco10 is a splendid one to behold808TRDTaco10 is a splendid one to behold808TRDTaco10 is a splendid one to behold808TRDTaco10 is a splendid one to behold

Name: Justin
808TRDTaco10's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by damoihunta View Post
hmmm...I'd seriously consider this...
Old 07-17-2012, 10:11 PM   #38
My Toys.....

TRDGRL's Tacoma Gallery
I have a great hook up for alarms.....Email me at smiley124@gmail.com I know someone that does clean precise work.....
Old 07-18-2012, 03:33 AM   #39
TACO's anyone???
damoihunta is on a distinguished road

damoihunta's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDGRL View Post
I have a great hook up for alarms.....Email me at smiley124@gmail.com I know someone that does clean precise work.....
already got a Viper installed, Progressive autosounds...good guys over there. Thanks for the offer though... your ride looks pretty clean...
Old 07-19-2012, 03:20 PM   #40
808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force:
Name: Lawson
808TacoMan's Tacoma Gallery
My dads a cop in hilo, says he gotta deal with stolen yotas all the time