Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

Be on the lookout!

Old 01-11-2011, 11:15 PM   #1
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Be on the lookout!

I know you guy's have probably heard by now, but as times get tougher, people are going around stealing trucks.

This guy broke in with a slim jim..(at the time didn't have an alarm...my fault, but still.) used a metal stake, and succeeded in messing up my interior...
So keep your eyes open! These fakas like tacos!
Old 01-12-2011, 12:02 AM   #2
supremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of light
supremetaco2's Tacoma Gallery
damn man that sucks........ sorry to hear that
Old 01-12-2011, 12:23 AM   #3
TacoHI11 is on a distinguished road
TacoHI11's Tacoma Gallery
Bummers... they are to stupid to know about the engine immobilizer
Old 01-12-2011, 12:29 AM   #4
Superior Member
707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed707tothe907 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jake
707tothe907's Tacoma Gallery
Scumbags caught doing that kind of shit should be burned at the stake.
Old 01-12-2011, 01:43 PM   #5
JC808 is on a distinguished road
Army: Hawaii Army National Guard
Name: JC
JC808's Tacoma Gallery
Taco Stealer..

An incident similar to yours happened to a friend of mine at the UH Football game. Apparently, he had his car alarm hooked to his train horn installed under his truck bed. They opened his door using a slim jim only to be scared-off by the train horn! I still have the slim jim
Old 01-12-2011, 01:49 PM   #6
I'm not 4x4, and have an open diff. So i'm 4x1
Johns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Johns Taco's Tacoma Gallery
I have a train horn, looks like I need an alarm system! Guy probably shit all over himself getting away.
Old 01-12-2011, 01:50 PM   #7
The1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shedThe1youluv2hate is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peps
The1youluv2hate's Tacoma Gallery
Their should be a new law For stealing tacos ... Like back in the old days when they would steal your horse , hang them or firing squad
Old 01-12-2011, 01:52 PM   #8
JC808's Tacoma Gallery
Removal of the THIRD leg

I suggest immediate removal of their third leg..
Old 01-12-2011, 01:54 PM   #9
I'm not 4x4, and have an open diff. So i'm 4x1
Johns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shedJohns Taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
Johns Taco's Tacoma Gallery
They used to sell that thing that locked your clutch pedal to the brake pedal for us manual guys. Anyone remember this?
Old 01-12-2011, 01:58 PM   #10
JC808's Tacoma Gallery
Locker

I remember that thing, isn't if for your brake though?

Old 01-13-2011, 12:20 AM   #11
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Shouldda grabbed one of those! haha

Backstory of what happened:

The guy broke into my taco, F'd up, broke into the truck I parked next to and succeeded in stealing it.. Turns out that truck is one of my friend's tacos...and they go out to try and find it. Long story short, my friends catch the guy-chase him with bats..
The guy gets cornered, jumps out of the truck and runs into the bushes. (This is way down south on the big island) BUT HERES THE GREAT PART. My friends charge their truck, and find someone in the passenger seat; so they grab 'em and pull 'em out. That person tuns out to be the thief's HAPAI (pregnant) GIRLFRIEND.
people nowadays.......
Old 01-13-2011, 12:26 AM   #12
alexretama is on a distinguished road
Name: Alex
alexretama's Tacoma Gallery
Some scum bag stole the cat right off my 89 pickup the other night... man if only i could have caught him in the act
Old 11-09-2011, 01:37 AM   #17
OscarWholivich is on a distinguished road

OscarWholivich's Tacoma Gallery
Time to get a gun.
Old 11-09-2011, 09:26 AM   #18
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
Sad to say but Toyotas were ALWAYS on the to steal list from thieves, especially the older 1980`s toyota trucks! I had my 1984 SR5 4runner stolen right infront of my house, and they found um the next day down by Makua cave. Everything was gone even the damn tow truck people took shit from my 4runner!
Old 11-10-2011, 02:56 AM   #20
I think I'm getting the Fear.
MY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shedMY50cal is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: CH53-E Crewchief/Mechanic, HMH-464
Name: Mojo
MY50cal's Tacoma Gallery
wow that sucks bro

but... I cant help but laugh a little bit at the thought of someone stealing a vehicle on an island