Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

oahu cell service

Old 01-22-2011, 11:13 AM   #1
rhys is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhys is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhys is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhys is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhys is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhys is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhys is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhys is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhys is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhys is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhys is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: helo electrician
rhys's Tacoma Gallery
oahu cell service

hey im probably moving to honolulu later this year. have the option to change my cell provider right now. whos the best around the island? thanks.
Old 01-22-2011, 11:15 AM   #2
the Nightman cometh!
jjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjjew18 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: John
jjew18's Tacoma Gallery
I've only vacationed there a few times, but had no problems with AT&T. But let's here it from the locals.
Old 01-22-2011, 02:12 PM   #3
BORN AND RAISED MAUI BOY
numbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kahai
numbah57's Tacoma Gallery
Verizon rules Hawaii, I got AT&T and it's horrible. When were out in the boonies fishing all my friends with verizon have full service and I have shit.
Old 01-22-2011, 04:49 PM   #4
rhys is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhys is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhys is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhys is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhys is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhys is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhys is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhys is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhys is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhys is one of the sharper tools in the shedrhys is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rhys's Tacoma Gallery
cool, thats what i have right now. so when u island hop there still arent any problems?
Old 01-22-2011, 06:22 PM   #5
BORN AND RAISED MAUI BOY
numbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kahai
numbah57's Tacoma Gallery
Nope, we island hop all the time for diving and surfing and the verizon boys got it made.
Old 01-23-2011, 10:15 AM   #6

rhys's Tacoma Gallery
awesome thanks, i want to upgrade to one of the droids. im going to PI, then probably to oahu late summer. but i dont want to pay the early cancel fees and then restart another contract with the same company.
Old 02-17-2011, 01:10 AM   #7
Me l've got brains.
island808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jedediah
island808's Tacoma Gallery
ITs late, but.. second the verizon. Att is worse here than it is on the mainland. Which is sayin something.

ITs gotten better, but when I first arrived and was shopping service under "service coverage" map if you typed in my zip code it would say "we're working hard to get service to your area".

But, all the townies have iPhones. But its a big brand conscious thing here. I've never seen anyone using their iPhone, but they all got em.
So townies can use them. A friend of mine has it and I think the longest any of our conversations have been is about 3 minutes without a drop.

a lot of those little contract free companies you find in the ghetto are popular too. " call the Philippines for 3 cents a minute" is all it takes to sell anything here.
Old 02-21-2011, 08:28 PM   #8
NGDEUCE
mixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shedmixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shedmixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shedmixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shedmixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shedmixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shedmixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shedmixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shedmixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shedmixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shedmixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 88M HIARNG JFHQ-DET
Name: Palani
mixplatexr's Tacoma Gallery
hmm, I have ATT and it's done me good. My family has verizon and my coverage with ATT is way better than theres. IDK?
Old 02-22-2011, 12:47 PM   #9
TUVAI is on a distinguished road

TUVAI's Tacoma Gallery
verizon wen im in da forest it works
Old 03-01-2011, 12:20 AM   #10
Me l've got brains.
island808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jedediah
island808's Tacoma Gallery
Yea.. ATT is pretty damn sketchy on oahu.. but depends on the phones too. have to do apples to apples comparison.