1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

FS: JL audio stealthbox, amp wiring kit, amp and deck

Discussion in 'Hawaii' started by trdsport808, Jan 22, 2011.

1. Jan 22, 2011 at 2:52 PM
    trdsport808

trdsport808 [OP] Active Member

Member:
    Honolulu
    Vehicle:
    Mag gray tacoma sport
    Anyone interested in the JL stealthbox for their 05+ double cab tacomas? The box comes loaded with 2-10" JL w1v2 subs and a grill guard. I already cut my rear storage bins to house the stealthbox, so I can include that in the sale as well. Selling for $375, or if you have a non-JBL rear passenger tray in good condition, I'll buy that off of you for $25 and give you a spare JBL rear passenger tray. So basically, if you want the stealthbox and trade me your factory rear passenger tray in good condition, it will be $350 for the loaded stealthbox, the cut passenger tray, and a spare tray for JBL sound systems. Retail on these subs is $700, so this is a deal!

Also have a 8 gauge scoshe EFX wiring kit for sale. Just ordered it from crutchfield a few days ago, and used it for like a day or two. Comes witih everything needed, power wire, ground, remote wire, RCAs, 60 amp fuse $40

Also selling a refurbished Kenwood KDC-BT645U. Purchased this from crutchfield a few days ago as well, have the receipt to prove it. Comes with a black metra dash kit, wiring harness already hooked up. Deck is pretty good, it has bluetooth built in, can hook up your iphone via USB, and many other options. $140 firm. Will just return to crutchfield if I can't get this price.

And finally selling an Alpine MRD-M605 amp. You can find the specs online, but basically it's 600x1 RMS @ 2 ohms, or 400x1 RMS @ 4 ohms if I remember correctly. Amp is in brand new condition. Asking $165 obo.

Selling my sounds, because something came up and I really need the money. Everything is in good working condition. I am not a car audio expert, but I'd be willing to help someone install everything if they are interested in purchasing my set up, I installed everything on my truck. I can text you or email you pictures if you're interested. Oh ya, this is for Oahu only

Products Discussed in

To Top