Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

"I wanna go to hawaii... YAAAAYYY...

Old 02-11-2011, 03:06 AM   #1
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Electrician
Name: Jason
KalamaKid's Tacoma Gallery
"I wanna go to hawaii... YAAAAYYY...

stupid bitch...

" target="_blank">
Old 02-11-2011, 04:53 PM   #2
supremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of light
supremetaco2's Tacoma Gallery
whers this sharks cove? i swear they gon sue the state for not putting up guard rails over there! ROFL.. reminds me of the tourist straddling the blowhole... idiots ps. jus today heading out to sandys tourist plz go at least the speed limit and stop looking out to the ocean and concentrate on the road.. there are SCENIC POINTs for a reason..
Old 02-11-2011, 04:54 PM   #3
zimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant futurezimm52 has a brilliant future

zimm52's Tacoma Gallery
went to maui this past summer. A......maz...ing.
Old 02-11-2011, 07:23 PM   #4
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Electrician
Name: Jason
KalamaKid's Tacoma Gallery
I'm not sure where that is? I found it on liveleak last noght