Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

TACOS UNITE!

Old 02-16-2011, 09:54 PM   #1
808foack is on a distinguished road
808foack's Tacoma Gallery
TACOS UNITE!

I always liked how kid days, when we went wit my family down mokes or kaena side off roading/ beach, all the other guys would wave of tro da shaka... Now days everyone getting more stuck up... Miss the aloha... Lanai still like dis only cuz da island is so small, but even there getting less...

So, id like to bring the aloha back, if u see me, especially Tacos, tro the shaka not be one stuck up f@k@... Kidding... but yeah, i like see the island unite... just one idea... kdenz aloha!

Old 02-16-2011, 10:00 PM   #3
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery

Welcome...
Old 02-16-2011, 11:59 PM   #5
My Truck is Cuter than Yours
Kelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kelson
Kelson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 808foack View Post
I always liked how kid days, when we went wit my family down mokes or kaena side off roading/ beach, all the other guys would wave of tro da shaka... Now days everyone getting more stuck up... Miss the aloha... Lanai still like dis only cuz da island is so small, but even there getting less...

So, id like to bring the aloha back, if u see me, especially Tacos, tro the shaka not be one stuck up f@k@... Kidding... but yeah, i like see the island unite... just one idea... kdenz aloha!
nah get so many tacos now so hard to tell haha...but yah i try fo shaka people i kno or they shaka me first haha...

no worries if i see u ill throw one at yah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matic View Post
Can someone translate please?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoter16 View Post
x2
Translation:
I always liked how when I was a child , I would go down with my family to Mokes or Kaena Point to go offroading or to go to the beach, other people would wave or shaka (equivalent to a wave, use google). Nowadays, people are acting more stuck up. I miss the Aloha. Lanai is the only island currently with people that reciprocate this gesture, partly because of the small size of the island. But even on that island, this practice is becoming less widespread.

So I'd like to bring the Aloha back. If you see me, or another Toyota Tacoma, throw the shaka; don't be a stuck up individual. I would like to see the island unite but that is just an idea.
Old 02-17-2011, 01:36 AM   #6
808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
808matt's Tacoma Gallery
have fun thowing "da shaka" every 30 seconds.
Old 02-17-2011, 01:56 AM   #7
Locked and Lifted "02" DC TRD.
Matic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatic is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Rich
Matic's Tacoma Gallery
Sometimes I throw "the shocker". Does that count?
Old 02-17-2011, 03:12 PM   #8
1st Gen Taco
Got Taco? is a jewel in the roughGot Taco? is a jewel in the roughGot Taco? is a jewel in the rough

Got Taco?'s Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 808foack View Post

Eh Ha-y-n, nice ride. I still @ main. Just to & from work everyday. Maybe one day I stop over there since my mom live up the road. K-Den