Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

can i get pulled over for this?

Old 02-17-2011, 01:10 AM   #1
i miss my 04
rendog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrendog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrendog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrendog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrendog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrendog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrendog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrendog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrendog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrendog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrendog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rendog's Tacoma Gallery
can i get pulled over for this?

on oahu?

i thinkin bout tinting my tails but i don't want no drama
Old 02-17-2011, 02:26 AM   #3
ARC is on a distinguished road
Army: MGS Gunner, 1-27INF 25th ID
Name: Andrew
ARC's Tacoma Gallery
You could, but you probably won't. Technically illegal
Old 02-18-2011, 12:41 AM   #4
Me l've got brains.
island808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jedediah
island808's Tacoma Gallery
Not if you get one of these. But yea, laws are pretty strict, though cops are pretty ineffectual. Unless its just before quota's up and they've been lazy

Seriously, doctor this up, print it out. Get tons made. I've seen too many ass-holes getting off with these.
Old 02-18-2011, 12:42 AM   #5
SuperWhiteTaco is on a distinguished road

Name: Kevin
SuperWhiteTaco's Tacoma Gallery
yea just know that if someone rear ends you its your fault
Old 02-18-2011, 12:44 AM   #6
Me l've got brains.
island808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedisland808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

hey.. NO FAULT!
Old 02-18-2011, 06:39 PM   #7
Hot Steppa
pinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pinktaco808's Tacoma Gallery
wat about tinted headlight
Old 02-18-2011, 06:45 PM   #8
TUVAI is on a distinguished road

TUVAI's Tacoma Gallery
The only time i would worry about it is the end of the month, DUI check point, an click n ticket times other than that its a waste of time they should go get da ice heads!!
Old 02-18-2011, 08:09 PM   #10
Me l've got brains.

Yea this is the hawaii section. Hawaii has all the same laws as california with a lot of the sensitivities of an indian reservation.
Old 02-18-2011, 08:11 PM   #11
I've done... questionable things.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by island808 View Post
Yea this is the hawaii section. Hawaii has all the same laws as california with a lot of the sensitivities of an indian reservation.
Lol
Old 02-19-2011, 08:52 PM   #13
i miss my 04
rendog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrendog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrendog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrendog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrendog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrendog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrendog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrendog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrendog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrendog is one of the sharper tools in the shedrendog is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rendog's Tacoma Gallery
k different one. i just changed my dtrl/blinkers to clear bulbs instead of amber. i still have the orange reflectors in but all front bulbs are clear now.

tried checking hawaii dot website but i guess its down.

anybody wanna chime in on the clear front blinkers?
Old 02-20-2011, 01:46 AM   #14
ARC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by rendog View Post
k different one. i just changed my dtrl/blinkers to clear bulbs instead of amber. i still have the orange reflectors in but all front bulbs are clear now.

tried checking hawaii dot website but i guess its down.

anybody wanna chime in on the clear front blinkers?
Also Illegal in HI to have clear blinkers
Old 02-20-2011, 01:48 AM   #15
ARC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by island808 View Post
Hawaii has all the same laws as california with a lot of the sensitivities of an indian reservation.
I am stealing this because it is so true.
Old 02-20-2011, 11:06 AM   #16
Hot Steppa
pinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pinktaco808's Tacoma Gallery
clear blinker with amber bulb is ok right????
Old 02-20-2011, 02:09 PM   #17
TUVAI is on a distinguished road

TUVAI's Tacoma Gallery
depends on the cop
Old 02-20-2011, 02:15 PM   #18
MowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedMowTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matt
MowTaco's Tacoma Gallery
It's also technically illegal to coast in neutral as you are "out of control"

How are they gonna know if you have clear bulbs? If it's behind an orange lens nobody will know
Old 02-20-2011, 02:21 PM   #19
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Electrician
Name: Jason
KalamaKid's Tacoma Gallery
You won't pass safety or recon with those lights. Same with the turn signal. I just changed mine out to the stockers to get my recon sticker. As for getting in trouble, I've been pulled over a few times for speeding and not once been questioned about my head lights of tail lights. Even with a valid recon sticker...
Old 02-20-2011, 03:43 PM   #20
i miss my 04

rendog's Tacoma Gallery
all good. guess just depends if the cop get his rags that day.

i'll leave my shit da way it is den just put back the orange bulbs come safety check time.

probably spray a super light tint on my tails, thats it.

ghay ass hawaii laws