Notices

Selling Pickup advice

Old 02-22-2011, 03:58 AM   #1
ARC is on a distinguished road
Army: MGS Gunner, 1-27INF 25th ID
Name: Andrew
ARC's Tacoma Gallery
Selling Pickup advice

Once I get my new taco I will be selling my '91 pickup. It's a reg cab, 4wd, 22re in pretty good shape. I have the stock wheels with like new all-terrains plus procomp alloys with 31x10.50 procomp mud-terrains. What would be the best way to sell this truck on Oahu and what is a ball park value for how much i could sell it for?
Old 02-22-2011, 04:11 AM   #2
TACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tom
TACOMA TRD's Tacoma Gallery
do you have a pic? and how much mileage.
Old 02-22-2011, 04:18 AM   #3
ARC's Tacoma Gallery
I don't have any pics, the vehicle is currently in a storage facility. I m looking to sell in a few months, probably June. Note this is in the HAWAII section, looking for info specific to Oahu.
Old 02-22-2011, 04:47 AM   #4
TACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedTACOMA TRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tom
TACOMA TRD's Tacoma Gallery
I just seen it on new posts. Didnt realize it was Hawaii... How bout I just GTFO of your thread....

Good Luck with sale.
Old 02-22-2011, 07:25 AM   #5
808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
808matt's Tacoma Gallery
www.kbb.com not sure if its too old or not
www.craigslist.com
Old 02-22-2011, 08:12 AM   #6
ARC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACOMA TRD View Post
I just seen it on new posts. Didnt realize it was Hawaii... How bout I just GTFO of your thread....

Good Luck with sale.
Haha, thanks for the help anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 808matt View Post
www.kbb.com not sure if its too old or not
www.craigslist.com
Well it is considered a classic now, but being from the Islands you would know that 4wd Toyotas sell for WAY over KBB I was just curious to see if anybody could help me decide how much. Craigslist has given me the best idea, but being as old as it is there aren't many in good condition to compare it too.
Old 02-22-2011, 08:27 AM   #7
MonStar
Koov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shedKoov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Koov's Tacoma Gallery
You won't have any trouble selling it in Hawaii. Craigslist or just put an old school ad in the paper. Good luck with sale.
Old 02-22-2011, 10:52 PM   #8
808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
808matt's Tacoma Gallery
well its kinda hard then to put a price on it seeing as theres nothing to compare it to. just gotta post up what you think its worth then go from there