Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

Tsunami Action

Old 03-11-2011, 07:22 AM   #42
Machine gun shits
paintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shedpaintdiddy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: shithead
paintdiddy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B. View Post
Why are people getting gas? Its not like they can grive in land.
I was thinking the same thing.
Old 03-11-2011, 07:32 AM   #43
I phucking hate people >:(
ink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shedink junky is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Marines: 1st Civ Div
Name: TACO LOVER
ink junky's Tacoma Gallery
Man I really wish I can be there to help people in distress in the aftermath. I was on the CNN website, seeign those few videos...
http://www.cnn.com/video/#

the footage in this one just makes me wish I could do something :/
http://www.cnn.com/video/#
Old 03-11-2011, 08:24 AM   #44
raycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant future

raycie's Tacoma Gallery
Don't want to say anything too soon, but I take it, we are out of the nasty stuff... All clear not going out till 7am. Heard some initial reports that some of the islands did get some water. Heard some fish washed up on the north shore of Oahu...
Old 03-11-2011, 08:36 AM   #45
$enior M3MB3R
jdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant future

Name: John
jdickey03's Tacoma Gallery
We have major damage about an hr north of me
Old 03-11-2011, 08:37 AM   #46
-
Namyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shedNamyo is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Namyo's Tacoma Gallery
Old 03-11-2011, 08:40 AM   #47
raycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant futureraycie has a brilliant future

raycie's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdickey03 View Post
We have major damage about an hr north of me
Wow.. heard Oregon got some action because of the topography of the area.. Just goes to show everyone in Hawaii that we dodge some big bullets..

Hope everyone everywhere stays safe..
Old 03-11-2011, 08:46 AM   #48
$enior M3MB3R
jdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant futurejdickey03 has a brilliant future

Name: John
jdickey03's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah all schools are closed in the county and sounds like most of the hwys are closed
Old 03-11-2011, 09:20 AM   #49
The Lone Wolf of TW!
Ninja is on a distinguished road

Name: Charles
Ninja's Tacoma Gallery
Been monitoring KGMB on the internet.....guess Keehi Lagoon got hit real hard, that Tiki Bar and Keehi Boat Supply both trashed by the tsunami.

Use to live in Kakaako, wonders what happen at Kewalo.
Old 03-11-2011, 09:55 AM   #50

raycie's Tacoma Gallery
Maui harbor got some damage, big island got some damage, heard about a house that was floating in the harbor.

We got lucky with all things considered.. Definitely was not a "nothing happened", as some may think.. just not a "nothing catastrophic happened"..
Old 03-11-2011, 10:58 AM   #51
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery

Kona coast/ Ali'i drive got destroyed, there's a house floating about thirty miles up from that, in Napo'opo'o bay... Gonna head down there to help soon
Old 03-11-2011, 11:17 AM   #52
TUVAI is on a distinguished road

TUVAI's Tacoma Gallery
some major surge at da poipu harbor pretty mean came up to da paking lot
Old 03-14-2011, 06:03 PM   #53
Adrenaline Addict
Mx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMx SuperFly 25 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Mx SuperFly 25's Tacoma Gallery
well i'm glad it wasn't worse!