Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

Has any one done Projector Headlights?

Old 03-24-2013, 12:25 AM   #21
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bullaculla's Tacoma Gallery
Looks great!
Old 03-24-2013, 09:47 PM   #23
I5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud of
Marines: Sgt, MCBH Mals-24
Name: Ratha
I5runner's Tacoma Gallery
thanks for the tip, I mainly drive around the Windward side but I'll keep that in mind.
Old 03-26-2013, 02:04 PM   #24
FMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedFMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: FMF Hospital Corpsman
Name: Topher
FMF's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by I5runner View Post
thanks for the tip, I mainly drive around the Windward side but I'll keep that in mind.
If you ever get any free time could you help me with a Black headlight mod? I will cook up some steaks for lunch as a bribe
Old 03-27-2013, 01:02 PM   #26
I5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud ofI5runner has much to be proud of
sorry for the delay

Quote:
Originally Posted by FMF View Post
If you ever get any free time could you help me with a Black headlight mod? I will cook up some steaks for lunch as a bribe
I sure can, pm me with your number and we can set something up. im free tomorrow till next monday. but you would have to come to me : )

I have everything you need, just bring a can of good black sprey paint
Old 04-01-2013, 10:16 PM   #27
maarkymaark is on a distinguished road
Name: Mark
maarkymaark's Tacoma Gallery
wondering if the BHLM is hard for the 2013? looking into doing it
Old 04-02-2013, 01:44 PM   #28
not at all

it is easier than I thought. it's not hard at to pull the headlights apart. lm here to help if you haveany question.
Old 04-02-2013, 02:33 PM   #29
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bullaculla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
it is easier than I thought. it's not hard at to pull the headlights apart. lm here to help if you haveany question.
I agree. I think the hardest part is getting them out of the truck.
Old 04-03-2013, 02:04 PM   #30
maarkymaark is on a distinguished road
Name: Mark
maarkymaark's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
wondering what kind of paint did you use and how did you seal it back on
Old 04-04-2013, 03:28 AM   #31
m0sing808 is on a distinguished road
m0sing808's Tacoma Gallery
waiting on my retrofit kit
Old 04-04-2013, 08:52 AM   #32
Quote:
Originally Posted by maarkymaark View Post
wondering what kind of paint did you use and how did you seal it back on
I used rust oleum primer and semi gloss black. to seal it back up you simply put the housing back together without the scews, throw it in the oven at 275 for 5 min then put the screw in.
the original adhesive is heat activated.