Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

TRUCK CRUISE

Old 05-02-2011, 05:34 AM   #1
ShaydenandDiezel is on a distinguished road

Army: Mechanic
ShaydenandDiezel's Tacoma Gallery
Talking TRUCK CRUISE

So when is the next truck cruise happening? Anybody know?
Old 05-03-2011, 01:38 AM   #2
My Truck is Cuter than Yours
Kelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kelson
Kelson's Tacoma Gallery
May 15th All Toyota Cruise. TacoSupremacy is going to be there, and everyone is welcome to join.

http://www.forumshawaii.com/index.ph...uise-may-15th/

TacoSupremacy will be holding a BBQ/Potluck Meet and greet as well

Quote:
When: Sunday, May 22nd
Where: Magic Island
Time : 10 - 5

Please come down if you are interested in joining in and come talk to us on how you can rep Taco Supremacy! Please try to bring food if at all possible to share with everyone and dont forget to bring a chair! Hope to see people come down and chill with us on this day! Till then aloha guys and gals!
will post up more later
Old 05-03-2011, 04:20 AM   #3

Damn I no get back from Iraq till mid June. Thanks for the heads up on the cruise. Let me know if you guys get another get together after that. If I home guarantee I come. Is it only for Tacoma's? I get one oldschool Corolla to I like bring out once in a while too.
Old 05-03-2011, 04:56 AM   #5

Much mahalo's.
Old 05-03-2011, 01:00 PM   #6
happyb has a spectacular aura abouthappyb has a spectacular aura about
Name: Brandon
happyb's Tacoma Gallery
there's the big one in july (i think) the almighty one. i forget which cruise it took over for the dh built or the sport truck cruise.
Old 05-03-2011, 01:30 PM   #7

A July is perfect. Mahalo for the heads up on that. It's enough time to try finish up some things on my truck. My truck should be ready to rock by then. I look forward to it. It's gonna be so nice to come home an see all these trucks cruzin around. Everybody showing aloha. Should take pictures or make video so can show the rest of TW forum how we get together. Hopefully there is a big turn out as usual.
A, I heard Kalaeloa get sand drags now, hows that action?
Old 05-05-2011, 12:48 AM   #8
My Truck is Cuter than Yours
Kelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kelson
Kelson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by happyb View Post
there's the big one in july (i think) the almighty one. i forget which cruise it took over for the dh built or the sport truck cruise.
i know the sport truck cruise we had one last year but changed the name cause of the drama...pretty sure theyre gonna try and put another one together...haven't heard anything yet tho.
Old 05-05-2011, 01:58 AM   #12
kauaitaco69 is on a distinguished road
kauaitaco69's Tacoma Gallery
eh had one post one craigslist, dat goin have one truck cruise on kauai! so what goin have one or what??
Old 05-05-2011, 10:31 AM   #14
happyb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hedlesbrmstkbass View Post
shoots we all go float over on mr. sampo1time's truck hahaha

i like the look of wide rims and sky high lifts, but the only thing i think is wrong with his truck is that it isn't high enough to run that wide of rims. if it were lifted like the older toyotas with straight fronts that are like 8"-10" lifted it would look better.

Old 05-05-2011, 10:33 AM   #15
happyb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hedlesbrmstkbass View Post
i know the sport truck cruise we had one last year but changed the name cause of the drama...pretty sure theyre gonna try and put another one together...haven't heard anything yet tho.
yeah that's the one i was talking about.

http://www.forumshawaii.com/index.ph...-truck-cruz-3/
Old 05-05-2011, 10:36 AM   #16
mxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
mxnborder's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i like the look of wide rims and sky high lifts, but the only thing i think is wrong with his truck is that it isn't high enough to run that wide of rims. if it were lifted like the older toyotas with straight fronts that are like 8"-10" lifted it would look better.

I just don't see how you like the wheels pretty much as wide as they are tall?
I have seen lots of trucks on the islands i love but this just doesnt do it for me lol
Old 05-05-2011, 11:38 AM   #17
happyb's Tacoma Gallery
it's all about personal preference. i would probably run 16x16 at the widest, but i've seen a couple sets at 15x19 and i think there is one out like 16x20, but those sizes are crazy wide.
Old 05-05-2011, 11:50 AM   #18
mxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shedmxnborder is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
mxnborder's Tacoma Gallery
haha thats wild ! need wide load signs?
Old 05-05-2011, 12:35 PM   #19

Well some people like tall skinny tires, some people like wide tires. It gives the truck a stalky look. Some like 20 inch tall rims, some like 20 inch wide rims. In Hawai'i we like to go wide. If you watch top truck challenge, you don't see stock tires or tall skinny tires. You see big trucks and big tires.
Attached Thumbnails
TRUCK CRUISE-thumbnail-1.jpg   TRUCK CRUISE-thumbnail9.jpg   TRUCK CRUISE-thumbnail8.jpg   TRUCK CRUISE-thumbnail6.jpg  
Old 05-21-2011, 08:22 PM   #20
Robbybobby is on a distinguished road
Name: Robby
Robbybobby's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Does anyone know what size tires hese are and how wide the rims are?