Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

CL Steal in Oahu!

Old 06-07-2011, 01:11 PM   #1
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Electrician
Name: Jason
KalamaKid's Tacoma Gallery
CL Steal in Oahu!

http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/pts/2422544101.html

Thats one hell of a deal. I'm pretty sure I got a bunch of discounts on my setup and it still ran $1600+ with shipping!
Old 06-07-2011, 01:23 PM   #3
happyb has a spectacular aura abouthappyb has a spectacular aura about
Name: Brandon
happyb's Tacoma Gallery
that ad has been up for a week or two.
Old 06-07-2011, 09:22 PM   #4
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Where was this two years ago?!??
Old 06-07-2011, 09:55 PM   #5
My Toys.....
TRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to all

Name: TRDGRL
TRDGRL's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone know the regular price on that? Got me thinking now...... If I lift my truck I won't be able to get into it.....
Old 06-07-2011, 10:10 PM   #6
$1598 + shipping which is about $160 to Kaneohe
Old 06-07-2011, 10:26 PM   #7
I scored the UCA's for $100 off and the ULIFT from toytec for about $1050. after shipping it was over $1600.

The Ultimate lift kit is $1149 and the UCA's are $449 from toytec. Although I hear you can still get the Fat Bobs special on them for $379. Either way with shipping (which will be $150+) is a complete steal!!!