Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

2011 Truck Criuse

Old 07-18-2011, 11:03 PM   #1
lvlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedlvlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedlvlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedlvlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedlvlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedlvlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedlvlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedlvlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedlvlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedlvlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedlvlytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Allan
lvlytaco's Tacoma Gallery
2011 Truck Criuse

cheee huuuu.....whos goin
Old 07-19-2011, 12:25 AM   #2
808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed808matt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
808matt's Tacoma Gallery
knowing when would be nice
Old 07-19-2011, 10:18 AM   #3
happyb has a spectacular aura abouthappyb has a spectacular aura about
Name: Brandon
happyb's Tacoma Gallery
it's the almighty truck cruise, i think it's on the 23rd
Old 07-19-2011, 10:51 AM   #4
ShaydenandDiezel is on a distinguished road

Army: Mechanic
ShaydenandDiezel's Tacoma Gallery
The cruise should be on the 24th. The Almighty truck cruise took over the DH cruise. Always on sunday.
Old 07-19-2011, 10:54 PM   #5
My Truck is Cuter than Yours
Kelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kelson
Kelson's Tacoma Gallery
here's the info:

Quote:
Originally Posted by almighty boarhuntah;
WASSUP ALL MY ISLAND PEOPLE GONNA DO IT AGAIN THIS SUMMER !!!!!! LETTING EVERYONE KNOW EARLIER SO THEIER PROJECTS CAN BE DONE BY THEN.......THE DATE IS GONNA BE JULY 24,2011...KAPOLEI TARGET @8 AM ROLLOUT AROUND 930 AND 10 AM....SO WE'LL GONNA UNLEASH THE BEAST'S AGAIN.....EVERONE THAT HAS A TRUCK LIFTED, SLAMED ,STOCK ,OR PROJECT LETS ROLL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LETS DO IT " ALMIGHTY STYLE " !!!!!! SO TELL YOUR FRIENDS FOR TELL HIS/HER FRIEND FOR TELL THIER FRIENDS FOR TELL ALL THEIR FRIENDS ..IT'S PARTY TIME !!!!!!!! WILL BE SELLING ALMIGHTY SHIRTS ON THIS CRUZ TO SO LET ME KNOW...... MR. ALMIGHTY

http://www.forumshawaii.com/index.ph...-truck-cruz-3/

i'll be there
Old 07-20-2011, 03:04 PM   #8
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
At the same time, I think its cause we're all too lazy to get something together, let alone go if there was one. ahaha