Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

Kauai Taco's

Old 08-06-2011, 02:16 PM   #1
Layzboy will become famous soon enough

Name: Rob
Layzboy's Tacoma Gallery
Kauai Taco's

I have to say I have Never in my life seen more Taco's in 1 place than the island of Kauai. Many were lifted 3-6" and more. Awesome. The island is fabulous and the people were cool. The TSA on the other hand were complete Dickheads and act like there Shit don't stink. I have never been treated as Shitty in an Airport than tryin to leave here today. F.U. TSA...U Suck F'n Dong!
Old 08-06-2011, 03:26 PM   #2
Shaq-enzy Falls
supataco has a spectacular aura aboutsupataco has a spectacular aura aboutsupataco has a spectacular aura about

Name: Ichiro
supataco's Tacoma Gallery
Lol I think this goes for the whole state of Hawaii. There are taco's all over the Islands! It's like a friggin taco cruz just going to the mall. I see 2 at every stop light! (maybe not that bad, but pretty damn close).
Old 08-06-2011, 03:27 PM   #3
Shaq-enzy Falls
supataco has a spectacular aura aboutsupataco has a spectacular aura aboutsupataco has a spectacular aura about

Oh, and sorry the TSA's gave you shit. TSA's all over the nation are pretty bad though.
Old 08-06-2011, 03:29 PM   #4
ppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shedppham444 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phuong
ppham444's Tacoma Gallery
Visited Kauai a few years ago and I really liked it! I'm hoping to go back next summer with my gf for another vacation!
Old 08-06-2011, 05:01 PM   #5
Leer has a spectacular aura aboutLeer has a spectacular aura aboutLeer has a spectacular aura about
Name: Lee
Leer's Tacoma Gallery
There are alot of places to play in the mud over here. Even here on Oahu which is the most commercialized island, you can have alot of fun in the mud/sand!!!
Old 08-06-2011, 07:23 PM   #6
U no kea but AINOFEA!
kauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: 66H now w/ PHS
kauaibuilt's Tacoma Gallery
TONS of trucks!!!! Too bad it sooo expensive that most of my friends still live with their parents.

I miss home....
Old 08-06-2011, 08:22 PM   #7
HIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Angel
HIYota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kauaibuilt View Post
TONS of trucks!!!! Too bad it sooo expensive that most of my friends still live with their parents.

I miss home....
Use some leave man! I'm trying to go back for vacation once this deployment is done. It's always nice to get back and visit but yea too expensive to live there. Plus not enough good jobs.
Old 08-06-2011, 08:23 PM   #8
Shaq-enzy Falls

Quote:

I miss home....
Yeah you could buy 3 houses in some parts of the mainland for what you'd pay for just 1 here. Cost of living in Hawaii is pretty crazy.
Old 08-06-2011, 08:26 PM   #9
HIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
HIYota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by supataco View Post
Yeah you could buy 3 houses in some parts of the mainland for what you'd pay for just 1 here. Cost of living in Hawaii is pretty crazy.
Yea no joke, I'm looking at houses in Cali right now and can get a bigger one than my parents plus half the price and this is California we are talking about.
Old 08-06-2011, 08:29 PM   #10
Shaq-enzy Falls

Quote:
Originally Posted by HIYota View Post
Yea no joke, I'm looking at houses in Cali right now and can get a bigger one than my parents plus half the price and this is California we are talking about.
Haha yup. Guess that's why so many people migrating to the west coast of the mainland. I see tons of locals in Vegas and LA when I visit. lol. I know those cities aren't "cheap", but it's still cheaper than Hawaii.
Old 08-06-2011, 08:47 PM   #11

Air Force:
HIYota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Haha yup. Guess that's why so many people migrating to the west coast of the mainland. I see tons of locals in Vegas and LA when I visit. lol. I know those cities aren't "cheap", but it's still cheaper than Hawaii.
Alaska is another place kinda popular with Hawaii people. Back to Kauai though I got a 4 wheel mag that Kauai featured. Made me miss home and jealous I can't wheel.
Old 08-06-2011, 09:04 PM   #12
U no kea but AINOFEA!
kauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shedkauaibuilt is one of the sharper tools in the shed
WA and CO too. I got family in both states. One thing I push to friends and fam - get off the island and get an education adn experience. You can always move home.

Actually Vegas IS cheap. My HS classmate (AF guy) got PCS'd to England and gotta short sell his Vegas house. Bout to let it forclose because he cant get any buyers even at the low price its at now.

HIYota - where you from?
Im a WHS grad but lived all over the island. I trying to use leave but I stay in my mastes program. Most of my leave is so I can study and take finals. Trying to make it back for my boys first birthday though! The fam dieing to throw one huge party.
Old 08-06-2011, 09:43 PM   #13

Air Force:
HIYota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
HIYota - where you from?
Im a WHS grad but lived all over the island. I trying to use leave but I stay in my mastes program. Most of my leave is so I can study and take finals. Trying to make it back for my boys first birthday though! The fam dieing to throw one huge party.
From all over, Lived mostly West and South side. If your from West side you probably know a relative of mine or are one. Last name is Yadao.
Old 08-06-2011, 10:40 PM   #14
U no kea but AINOFEA!
Graduated with Noe Y. - should be same family. Cool....
Old 08-07-2011, 12:08 PM   #16
Layzboy will become famous soon enough

Name: Rob
Layzboy's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Quote:
Lol I think this goes for the whole state of Hawaii. There are taco's all over the Islands! It's like a friggin taco cruz just going to the mall. I see 2 at every stop light! (maybe not that bad, but pretty damn close).
Lol. Felt like 10 taco's at every light. Taco cruise is an understatement. It was Bad Ass.
Old 08-07-2011, 12:16 PM   #17
toytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant futuretoytacoma22 has a brilliant future
Name: Jason
toytacoma22's Tacoma Gallery
Didn't see too many Tacomas when I was in Kauai June 2010. But I did finally see an All-Pro bumper in person when I was there. Ordered one for myself the day I came home haha.
Old 08-07-2011, 04:51 PM   #18

Air Force:
HIYota's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by toytacoma22 View Post
Didn't see too many Tacomas when I was in Kauai June 2010. But I did finally see an All-Pro bumper in person when I was there. Ordered one for myself the day I came home haha.
If you didn't see that much Tacomas you must not have left your room much! Just about every other house has a Tacoma.
Old 08-08-2011, 01:51 AM   #19
My Truck is Cuter than Yours
Kelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kelson
Kelson's Tacoma Gallery
lol idk for some reason the kauai TSA is especially bad. i remember being treated like shit there and when i was in line, they picked out this 5 ish year old girl to strip search her. like seriously wtf.

but anyway yeah glad you enjoyed your trip...and there are soo many tacos on kauai too haha