Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

Hawaii BS Thread!

Old 08-30-2011, 11:55 PM   #41
Turning the knob from H2 to H4/L4
Poke Tako is a name known to allPoke Tako is a name known to allPoke Tako is a name known to allPoke Tako is a name known to allPoke Tako is a name known to allPoke Tako is a name known to all

Poke Tako's Tacoma Gallery
Howzit TW Hawaii ohana!
Old 08-30-2011, 11:55 PM   #42
bigwalton15 is a glorious beacon of lightbigwalton15 is a glorious beacon of lightbigwalton15 is a glorious beacon of lightbigwalton15 is a glorious beacon of lightbigwalton15 is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Jared
bigwalton15's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by emcyhp View Post
wasssssup? surf was huge today!!!
It was fucken nuts, I swear I was close to a mile offshore waiting for waves today.
Old 08-30-2011, 11:57 PM   #44
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
anyone get some pics of the sets?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jr97tacoma View Post
Real beer...
We got breweries here. brah.
Old 08-31-2011, 12:03 AM   #45
emcyhp is on a distinguished road
emcyhp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by PokeTaco View Post
Howzit TW Hawaii ohana!

wasssup! ALOHA bra!! watss the scoops?
Old 08-31-2011, 12:03 AM   #46
Poke Tako is a name known to allPoke Tako is a name known to allPoke Tako is a name known to allPoke Tako is a name known to allPoke Tako is a name known to allPoke Tako is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwalton15 View Post
It was fucken nuts, I swear I was close to a mile offshore waiting for waves today.
Whea you went out? Must get choke people out yeah?!
Old 08-31-2011, 12:06 AM   #47

Quote:
wasssup! ALOHA bra!! watss the scoops?
Aloha bah! Solid lookin and clean Taco you get. Nottin much just chillin up hea on da mainland, waiting and wanting to be back in da islands. bumbai i going be back in da middle of the ocean again.
Old 08-31-2011, 12:12 AM   #49

Howzit Cody! Just workin and cruizin. So what you goin bring your taco to oahu or what? I know parking is a bitch, but chance em. If not score one suuped up moped.
Old 08-31-2011, 12:16 AM   #50
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Still tryn. My bro's a senior up here so im tryna score a parking permit off him...Sooooo many more shops up here to get mods done to the truck! Lookin for a cherreh exhaust.

I just cant bring myself to cruise one moped! That, and theyre the #1 stolen thing here on campus. Even saw one lit on fire awhile back!

so for now, just gotta get used to CHOKE walking...
Old 08-31-2011, 12:17 AM   #51
the point is simply this
georgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jeff
georgeandkanoa's Tacoma Gallery
did you guys all grow up in the bayu,sounds like it
Old 08-31-2011, 12:17 AM   #52
emcyhp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Whea you went out? Must get choke people out yeah?!

i was at ala moana and YES it was PACK!
Old 08-31-2011, 12:20 AM   #54
bigwalton15 is a glorious beacon of lightbigwalton15 is a glorious beacon of lightbigwalton15 is a glorious beacon of lightbigwalton15 is a glorious beacon of lightbigwalton15 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Town was packed too, but everyone was super spread out, so wasnt too bad really. It was breaking all over the place and breaking way outside as well.
Old 08-31-2011, 12:22 AM   #55
the point is simply this
georgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jeff
georgeandkanoa's Tacoma Gallery
what do you guys do for work over there
Old 08-31-2011, 12:23 AM   #56

Yea bah score that permit and maybe I going see you driving around on the island. Yea my moped got stolen before when I went to UH. Sucks because I had to walk choke too, bum off rides from friends or ride da bus. Brah I don't know I am craving for some Leonards malasadas right now. Anyone can ship some for me? Cheeee!
Old 08-31-2011, 12:26 AM   #57

Hopefully by next year, I'll cruise around with you oahu guys!
nah, I get my sector 9, so it's not THAT bad.

Missing BI though

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgeandkanoa View Post
what do you guys do for work over there
Cant. Tell. If. trolling. or. Just. Question...
Old 08-31-2011, 12:31 AM   #58

Quote:
Ala Moana Beach park or Ala Moana Bowlz?
Old 08-31-2011, 12:32 AM   #59
Ill bite. I work as a retail merchandiser thru Procter and Gamble during week. Then valet on weekends for some extra spending money. Super chill jobs.
Old 08-31-2011, 12:35 AM   #60
emcyhp's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Ala Moana Beach park or Ala Moana Bowlz?
beach park!!!