Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

Hawaii BS Thread!

Old 12-28-2012, 01:36 PM   #841
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
Soooooo, I'm coming to Hawaii on Sunday. Big Island, anyone want to rent me a 4x4 vehicle? All the rental companies are out of 4x4's. Be an easy way for you to make some $$ of you dont need the wheels!
Old 12-28-2012, 03:28 PM   #842
Kala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Kala's Tacoma Gallery
Good thing I dont have 4x4.
maybe can just hop in though....
Old 12-28-2012, 03:32 PM   #843
2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: FC1(SW)
Name: Beau
2kool4school's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WailuaTaco808 View Post
holy crap i didn't even notice this was an old thread... whens the next truck run on oahu??? anybody interested in gettin one started?
I'm down ... but don't got a truck
Old 12-28-2012, 03:37 PM   #844
Kala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Kala's Tacoma Gallery
For $100 i'll sell you my pathfinder, but you need to put your own insurance and it'd be good to put on a muffler. Windshield has 3 cracks from a fist and tags are expired. It'll need a battery tie down if you plan on rambling it to the extreme, or deal with the rope holding it on for now.
$100 more and you can have a pretty new Pioneer and Kenwood speakers...heck, for what I paid your getting a free running pathfinder if you buy those sounds. lol
Old 12-28-2012, 09:37 PM   #845
2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed2kool4school is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: FC1(SW)
Name: Beau
2kool4school's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kala View Post
For $100 i'll sell you my pathfinder, but you need to put your own insurance and it'd be good to put on a muffler. Windshield has 3 cracks from a fist and tags are expired. It'll need a battery tie down if you plan on rambling it to the extreme, or deal with the rope holding it on for now.
$100 more and you can have a pretty new Pioneer and Kenwood speakers...heck, for what I paid your getting a free running pathfinder if you buy those sounds. lol
yeah that is what happen for the guy that got my 86 Xcab, Paid for 3/4 of the mods and got a free truck. Then I would have to pay to get it over here to Oahu, I have a Jeep that I can wheel no biggie.
Old 01-28-2013, 01:17 PM   #846
flatfeet is a splendid one to beholdflatfeet is a splendid one to beholdflatfeet is a splendid one to beholdflatfeet is a splendid one to beholdflatfeet is a splendid one to beholdflatfeet is a splendid one to behold

Air Force:
Name: Rob
flatfeet's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by IDtrucks View Post

It was a complete joke (ie sarcasm), i knew exactly what it meant, not hard to figure out.
Roge!
Old 01-28-2013, 01:42 PM   #848
flatfeet is a splendid one to beholdflatfeet is a splendid one to beholdflatfeet is a splendid one to beholdflatfeet is a splendid one to beholdflatfeet is a splendid one to beholdflatfeet is a splendid one to behold

Air Force:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
anyone know of a place with any 5.56 ammo left?
Ill ask my friend, BI or Oahu?
Old 01-29-2013, 08:44 AM   #850
Waikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedWaikoloa Tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Waikoloa Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
either or...

everywhere I've checked is out
How about .223, 9mm, 22lr or 12g 00buck. None of it here. Holy cripes, gonna start making my mainland visitors bring 11lbs of ammo as a requirement.

If any knows of any or wants to sell let me know.
Old 01-29-2013, 02:47 PM   #852

Air Force:
Quote:
either or...

everywhere I've checked is out
Xring firearms?
Old 01-29-2013, 08:58 PM   #853
RedLantern is on a distinguished road

RedLantern's Tacoma Gallery
Howzit fellas. Checkin in this biznatch. Cheeeheeee!
Old 03-29-2014, 07:38 PM   #858
HAWAIIAN
808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Cyber Transport Systems
Name: Lawson
808TacoMan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahshiet View Post
Lol stopping in to take up space

Any 2nd gens in Hawaii running a snorkel?

What lift is that, to be able to fit the swampers?
Old 03-29-2014, 08:37 PM   #860
Ahshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ahshiet's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 808TacoMan View Post
What lift is that, to be able to fit the swampers?
It's not the lift it's the cutting,grinding,trimming and chopping and still rub once in awhile
But I wanna say I'm about 4"+ of lift with coilovers and I have toytec spacers on top the coilovers so I don't have to crank the coils more but they are 16x10 with a 1.25" spidertrax(have to use them to clear the caliper with this rim) 33"x12.50" TSL Boggers right after I got these had a guy selling 31"x12.50" Boggers which would clear no prob