Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

Hawaii BS Thread!

Old 03-29-2014, 09:39 PM   #861
HAWAIIAN
808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Cyber Transport Systems
Name: Lawson
808TacoMan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahshiet View Post
It's not the lift it's the cutting,grinding,trimming and chopping and still rub once in awhile
But I wanna say I'm about 4"+ of lift with coilovers and I have toytec spacers on top the coilovers so I don't have to crank the coils more but they are 16x10 with a 1.25" spidertrax(have to use them to clear the caliper with this rim) 33"x12.50" TSL Boggers right after I got these had a guy selling 31"x12.50" Boggers which would clear no prob

A lot of lift though, for no db
Old 03-29-2014, 09:50 PM   #863
HAWAIIAN
808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed808TacoMan is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: Cyber Transport Systems
Name: Lawson
808TacoMan's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yeah I don't want a DB cause truck won't fit places I go and if I went DB I would want 37"s cause I already clear no prob with my 35"s

Haha crazy. How about the cv's?
Old 04-01-2014, 04:22 PM   #869
IKA fabrications
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bullaculla's Tacoma Gallery
The first gen snorkel looks pretty cool on there. How does it look on the inside? Must have been a bitch to get your arm way back in the fender like that.
Old 04-01-2014, 06:00 PM   #870
Ahshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shedAhshiet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Ahshiet's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullaculla View Post
The first gen snorkel looks pretty cool on there. How does it look on the inside? Must have been a bitch to get your arm way back in the fender like that.
Yes it's a close fit but wasn't that bad to put the bolts in only the top one I couldn't get to but plan on pulling the snorkel and fender back off to tweak some stuff like adding a small O-ring between the snorkel and fender on each bolt so sand,mud and whatever's has some room to rinse out and I'm a not big of a guy 5'7" at a whopping 128lbs lol
Old 05-31-2014, 06:26 PM   #871
"If you Didn't know,now you know"
blackhorse has a brilliant futureblackhorse has a brilliant futureblackhorse has a brilliant futureblackhorse has a brilliant futureblackhorse has a brilliant futureblackhorse has a brilliant futureblackhorse has a brilliant futureblackhorse has a brilliant futureblackhorse has a brilliant futureblackhorse has a brilliant futureblackhorse has a brilliant future

Name: Rick
blackhorse's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Official
Old 06-20-2014, 02:55 PM   #873
Biznitch15 is on a distinguished road

Navy: PO2
Name: José
Biznitch15's Tacoma Gallery
Just Came Back from Vacation in the Big Island. Seen a Million Tacos and most of them Lifted.
Old 06-21-2014, 02:24 PM   #874
Kala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Kala's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Biznitch15 View Post
Just Came Back from Vacation in the Big Island. Seen a Million Tacos and most of them Lifted.

we like our tacos…if it aint a toyota then its vertical