LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

Hawaii BS Thread!

Old 08-30-2011, 01:08 AM   #1
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Hawaii BS Thread!

In a probably futile attempt, here's our BS thread.

Weather, surf, "Ho brah! Spahk that one truck?". Whatever.

If the Canads have one, and the 'zonas, we gotta gef one too! Da more pigin we use, da more we confuse the canadia.

It just poured and blew like crazy at manoa....when was sunny. What the shit's up with oahu weather?
Old 08-30-2011, 01:18 AM   #2
tALOHAma is on a distinguished road
tALOHAma's Tacoma Gallery
How's it bruddah. I saw silver ac today with 6" lift. He's on TW, got the freedom riding decal on the side. Good south swell on the way!
Old 08-30-2011, 01:52 AM   #4
Hawaiitaco is on a distinguished road

Hawaiitaco's Tacoma Gallery
damn this shoulda started sooner....moving to the mainland in 2 days ..
Old 08-30-2011, 01:57 AM   #5
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaiitaco View Post
damn this shoulda started sooner....moving to the mainland in 2 days ..
Can take the man from the islands, but not the islands from the man!

Always kama'aina!
Old 08-30-2011, 02:15 AM   #6

yah....gotta move to make some real money so i can get my okole back here and retire lol... getting a little sad to leave though ....baaahhh!!
hopefully my truck is in good shape....it left hilo 2 weeks ago...and has been sitting in Long Beach already....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
Can take the man from the islands, but not the islands from the man!

Always kama'aina!
Old 08-30-2011, 02:27 AM   #8

young bros?

Quote:
I'm just sittin in oahu, missing my baby...(truck!)
Still tryna find a way to ship it up here..
Old 08-30-2011, 02:47 AM   #9
the point is simply this
georgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jeff
georgeandkanoa's Tacoma Gallery
yo brudda's whasup
Canadians are here
Old 08-30-2011, 02:50 AM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgeandkanoa View Post
yo brudda's whasup
Canadians are here

It was only a matter of time!
Old 08-30-2011, 02:51 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawaiitaco View Post
young bros?
It's more finding a good place to park it and getting used to city driving... Parking SUCKS here!
Old 08-30-2011, 02:52 AM   #12
the point is simply this
georgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shedgeorgeandkanoa is one of the sharper tools in the shed

I had to come in Hawaii is my most favorite place in the world
Old 08-30-2011, 02:54 AM   #13

...This is true. We have half naked women everywhere, sunshine and beaches.

You canadia has teh maple leaf and teh hockies...
Old 08-30-2011, 02:56 AM   #14
the point is simply this

Quote:
...This is true. We have half naked women everywhere, sunshine and beaches.

You canadia has teh maple leaf and teh hockies...
i saw them all naked at little beach in Maui
Old 08-30-2011, 10:33 AM   #17
Anybody on Oahu ever take there 2nd generation out in Waikane valley? I ran w/ my buddy in his k5 but my truck is still just a little too clean.

BTW BFG A/T go on sale @ the NEX tomorrow for all you military out there, $25.00 off per tire.

And I heard a rumor from the parts guy at servco that they are having a sale in October, I'm crossing my fingers that the TRD catback goes on sale. I sold three of my boards yesterday and got the cash, just hoping I can wait till October
Old 08-30-2011, 11:11 AM   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by hedlesbrmstkbass View Post
sawp u fakas
I went sleep..haha

SAWP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tALOHAma View Post
Anybody on Oahu ever take there 2nd generation out in Waikane valley? I ran w/ my buddy in his k5 but my truck is still just a little too clean.

BTW BFG A/T go on sale @ the NEX tomorrow for all you military out there, $25.00 off per tire.

And I heard a rumor from the parts guy at servco that they are having a sale in October, I'm crossing my fingers that the TRD catback goes on sale. I sold three of my boards yesterday and got the cash, just hoping I can wait till October
I'ma try head over to the NEX with some of my marine friends....see if that sale's goin on
Old 08-30-2011, 02:00 PM   #20
Quote:
Winter swell!!

No, town is like 8 foot right now