Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

Self Service Car Washes on Oahu

Old 09-08-2011, 12:40 AM   #1
My Truck is Cuter than Yours
Kelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kelson
Kelson's Tacoma Gallery
Self Service Car Washes on Oahu

does anyone know of any self service car washes on Oahu with a pressure washer? I need to clean the undercarriage and i don't have a pressure washer.

does anyone know if the self service car wash at NEX is military only? that's the only one that I can think of.

otherwise does anyone want to let me borrow/rent their pressure washer? lol
Old 09-09-2011, 02:11 PM   #2
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hedlesbrmstkbass View Post
does anyone know of any self service car washes on Oahu with a pressure washer? I need to clean the undercarriage and i don't have a pressure washer.

does anyone know if the self service car wash at NEX is military only? that's the only one that I can think of.

otherwise does anyone want to let me borrow/rent their pressure washer? lol
Yeah i think that one on the corner is for military only, just go Homedepot or Lowes in Waikele they got some decent ones at a pretty reasonable price, just open a hydrant and drive back and forth