Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

weather tech combine shipping?

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 09-12-2011, 05:24 PM   #1
trdsport808 is a name known to alltrdsport808 is a name known to alltrdsport808 is a name known to alltrdsport808 is a name known to alltrdsport808 is a name known to alltrdsport808 is a name known to all
trdsport808's Tacoma Gallery
weather tech combine shipping?

I'm interested in purchasing the weather tech digital floor liners for my new tacoma. When looking at the weather tech site, I noticed that if you combine shipping for multiple mats that you save quite a bit on shipping. i.e. 1 set is $40 shipping, where as 2 sets are only $50 for shipping. Just seeing if anyone is interested in jumping in on this with me. Please be on Oahu, as thats where I live, or be able to pick them up on Oahu.

If interested send me a PM and we can see if we can work something out. Thanks
Old 09-12-2011, 05:27 PM   #2
ILLINOISTACOMAGUY is on a distinguished road

Navy: CHIEF PETTY OFFICER
Name: Darryl
ILLINOISTACOMAGUY's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...-100-ship.html

check this guy out not sure if this will work for you.
Old 09-12-2011, 09:17 PM   #3
trdsport808 is a name known to alltrdsport808 is a name known to alltrdsport808 is a name known to alltrdsport808 is a name known to alltrdsport808 is a name known to alltrdsport808 is a name known to all
Yes, I am first in line for those mats. Just waiting on a shipping quote. Good looking out though, thanks man
Old 09-15-2011, 07:54 PM   #4
no one interested? I just bought my new tacoma today, so i want to protect it...pretty good deal I think if we combine shipping...
Old 09-15-2011, 11:11 PM   #5
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
I would jump on it with you but i live on BI, anyways im getting some tomorrow from the shop over here for the front and back, its $200! i know expensive but they got it in stock and im used to insane stupid prices here in Hawaii
Old 09-16-2011, 12:18 AM   #6
gotblika is on a distinguished road
gotblika's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigahshark View Post
I would jump on it with you but i live on BI, anyways im getting some tomorrow from the shop over here for the front and back, its $200! i know expensive but they got it in stock and im used to insane stupid prices here in Hawaii
That's cheaper than buying from weather tech + ship.
Old 09-16-2011, 12:46 AM   #7
Quote:
That is cheaper than what I was looking at from weather tech + shipping. maybe i should try find shops on oahu too
Old 09-16-2011, 10:16 AM   #8
alinkapo is on a distinguished road
Navy: Retired Submarine Chief
Name: AL
alinkapo's Tacoma Gallery
check Amazon

I ordered front and back on Amazon for like 165ish shipped to oahu(free super saver shipping)....they only had the front passenger without hookholes, which my truck had, so i just took the hook off when i installed the foormats, and since they fit almost perfect dont really need hooks to hold them in place

i just checked price for 440211 and 440213 models price is few dollars more but is 117.95 and 74.95=192.90...but amazon changes there prices constantly so might lower if you wait.
Old 09-16-2011, 03:53 PM   #9
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by alinkapo View Post
I ordered front and back on Amazon for like 165ish shipped to oahu(free super saver shipping)....they only had the front passenger without hookholes, which my truck had, so i just took the hook off when i installed the foormats, and since they fit almost perfect dont really need hooks to hold them in place

i just checked price for 440211 and 440213 models price is few dollars more but is 117.95 and 74.95=192.90...but amazon changes there prices constantly so might lower if you wait.
Amazon was THE place i looked first since i do order a lot of stuff from them, but the seller doesn't ship to PO boxes and somehow my address doesn't register on their side so they said UPS and fedex no deliver here, weird cause i see fedex and ups all the time over here and have gotten stuff from those 2 carriers before, 1 thing kinda shitty where i live is that we have no mail boxes thats why we have po boxes, but anyways i just ended up buying some today at a shop here locally heres some pics

Old 09-16-2011, 03:55 PM   #10
ILLINOISTACOMAGUY is on a distinguished road

Navy: CHIEF PETTY OFFICER
Name: Darryl
ILLINOISTACOMAGUY's Tacoma Gallery
NICE
Old 09-16-2011, 03:55 PM   #11
Senior NEWBIE

Quote:
Originally Posted by trdsport808 View Post
That is cheaper than what I was looking at from weather tech + shipping. maybe i should try find shops on oahu too
try looking at Matco behind cutter ford aiea, thats where i bought my wifes weathertech for her Denali and our vehicle cleaning supplies
Old 09-16-2011, 05:02 PM   #12
Quote:
Amazon was THE place i looked first since i do order a lot of stuff from them, but the seller doesn't ship to PO boxes and somehow my address doesn't register on their side so they said UPS and fedex no deliver here, weird cause i see fedex and ups all the time over here and have gotten stuff from those 2 carriers before, 1 thing kinda shitty where i live is that we have no mail boxes thats why we have po boxes, but anyways i just ended up buying some today at a shop here locally heres some pics

Looks good bro! I just picked mine up from 4wheelparts in Waipahu for $190.82. Can't wait to install them when I get home!!
Old 09-16-2011, 09:33 PM   #13
Senior NEWBIE

Quote:
Originally Posted by trdsport808 View Post
Looks good bro! I just picked mine up from 4wheelparts in Waipahu for $190.82. Can't wait to install them when I get home!!
AWRIGHT!
Old 09-17-2011, 12:43 AM   #14
Senior NEWBIE

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDGRL View Post
Do you remember how much it was?
Shit i forget plus it was for a Denali so not sure on price, BUT they got a lot of good stuff back there, check um out MATCO. You go past the guard shack then i believe its the second left and its on the right side almost in the middle of the row of stores, small but awesome store!!!
Old 09-17-2011, 12:47 AM   #15
Senior NEWBIE

Hey where did your post go? lol
Old 09-17-2011, 12:48 AM   #16
My Toys.....
TRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to all

Name: TRDGRL
TRDGRL's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Shit i forget plus it was for a Denali so not sure on price, BUT they got a lot of good stuff back there, check um out MATCO. You go past the guard shack then i believe its the second left and its on the right side almost in the middle of the row of stores, small but awesome store!!!
Is it near NaPa?
Old 09-17-2011, 12:50 AM   #17
Senior NEWBIE

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDGRL View Post
Is it near NaPa?
im not sure, but if you just drive around there you will find it i think they take up to bays so their store is kinda wide
Old 10-21-2011, 01:22 AM   #18
Proud *****
LadTacoma is on a distinguished road

Army: Artillery "King of Battle!"
Name: Ray
LadTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up Looking good

Quote:

NICE!
Old 02-23-2012, 11:04 PM   #20
Senior NEWBIE

Wassup Jason, $100 bucks sounds about right, might get it cheaper on amazon maybe? Welcome to TW

Products Discussed in this Thread