Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

Thule Racks

Old 09-23-2011, 08:55 PM   #1
bigwalton15 is a glorious beacon of lightbigwalton15 is a glorious beacon of lightbigwalton15 is a glorious beacon of lightbigwalton15 is a glorious beacon of lightbigwalton15 is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Jared
bigwalton15's Tacoma Gallery
Thule Racks

Anyone know any local shops on Oahu that have Thule Racks for surfboards and what their prices are?
Old 09-25-2011, 12:39 AM   #2
h2mann is on a distinguished road
h2mann's Tacoma Gallery
HIC carrys them, Go Bananas I believe. Thules cost some bucks though. Most places need to special order, but with so many Tacomas on the island, they may stock the parts.
Old 09-26-2011, 10:21 PM   #3
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
X2 on go bananas, i bought my Yakimas from them for my then Ford ranger, was around $300 i think, good fuckin racks! the one kinda by Aloha stadium by the Napa and the tattoo shop. They also got gooooooood Kayaks!

Oh and they had the Yakimas in stock
Old 09-26-2011, 11:13 PM   #4
2 is 1, 1 is none.
StaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to behold

Army: TASM-G
Name: Mitch
StaticTaco's Tacoma Gallery
x3 for go bananas (the one in kapahulu), i got my roof rack from them for like 200? not sure, was awhile ago. they offer to put it on for you, but you gotta pay a small install fee (i think) but its pretty easy to do it yourself.

im curious how much the rear ones in the bed are, i get an aluminum bar now, but i like em match haha
Old 10-08-2011, 12:59 AM   #5
gotblika is on a distinguished road
gotblika's Tacoma Gallery
http://honolulu.craigslist.org/oah/pts/2625820351.html
Old 10-11-2011, 10:40 PM   #6
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

So did you pick some up?
Old 10-12-2011, 11:50 PM   #7
2 is 1, 1 is none.
StaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to behold

Army: TASM-G
Name: Mitch
StaticTaco's Tacoma Gallery
^^ your sig is tripping me out...
Old 10-14-2011, 08:31 PM   #8
bigwalton15 is a glorious beacon of lightbigwalton15 is a glorious beacon of lightbigwalton15 is a glorious beacon of lightbigwalton15 is a glorious beacon of lightbigwalton15 is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Jared
bigwalton15's Tacoma Gallery
Still looking for some. Girlfriends Birthday coming up. So my money has to go towards that.
Old 10-15-2011, 12:39 AM   #9
Senior NEWBIE

Quote:
Originally Posted by StaticTaco View Post
^^ your sig is tripping me out...
Cool Toyota symbol cover eh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwalton15 View Post
Still looking for some. Girlfriends Birthday coming up. So my money has to go towards that.
Rahjahdat, got to do what you got to do