Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

Servco Hawaii Parts Sale......

Old 10-06-2011, 02:15 PM   #1
My Toys.....
TRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to all

Name: TRDGRL
TRDGRL's Tacoma Gallery
Servco Hawaii Parts Sale......

Servco Hawaii is having a parts sale on Saturday October 15th @ 8:00 am in their PaRTs department of all their dealerships....
Old 10-06-2011, 09:53 PM   #2
2 is 1, 1 is none.
StaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to behold

Army: HIARNG
Name: Mitch
StaticTaco's Tacoma Gallery
thanks for the heads up!
Old 10-07-2011, 01:00 AM   #3
TACOsupremacy is on a distinguished road

Name: Gaven
TACOsupremacy's Tacoma Gallery
CHEE HEE!!! das my birthday lol...turn 21!!! yeeeeeeahbuuuudeeeh!!
Old 10-07-2011, 09:37 AM   #5
2 is 1, 1 is none.
StaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to behold

Army: HIARNG
Name: Mitch
StaticTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I'm just gonna go look for a bed mat.
Old 10-07-2011, 07:21 PM   #6
My Toys.....
TRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to all

TRDGRL's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by larry2375 View Post
What's good to buy there?
You gonna be in a candy store so everything.....
Old 10-07-2011, 07:30 PM   #7
BELT FED 2OZ. PULL
river rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedriver rat 69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Navy: River Boats,Mike's & PBR'S Viet-Nam 68&69
Name: Jim
river rat 69's Tacoma Gallery
Take a print out of part & price from trd parts. com.. If its less & ask real nice with a if they can do ONE for the lower price it works at some stealerships down here... Jim
Old 10-12-2011, 06:04 PM   #8
happyb has a spectacular aura abouthappyb has a spectacular aura about
Name: Brandon
happyb's Tacoma Gallery
servco prices are high. i usually order stuff from mainland dealers and it is cheaper from the mainland dealers including shipping than servco.
Old 10-12-2011, 10:37 PM   #9
My Toys.....

TRDGRL's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by happyb View Post
servco prices are high. i usually order stuff from mainland dealers and it is cheaper from the mainland dealers including shipping than servco.
Like where?
Old 10-12-2011, 11:49 PM   #11
gotblika is on a distinguished road
gotblika's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDGRL View Post
Like where?
Toyotapartssales.com

1sttoyotaparts.com

I just made an order from 1sttoyotaparts.com. Tried to get Maui Toyota to match it, said prices were below there cost.
Old 10-15-2011, 12:34 PM   #12
DMS is a splendid one to beholdDMS is a splendid one to beholdDMS is a splendid one to beholdDMS is a splendid one to beholdDMS is a splendid one to beholdDMS is a splendid one to beholdDMS is a splendid one to behold
DMS's Tacoma Gallery
At the parts sale down sand island now...wow!...didn't expect it to be this busy! I think there must be at least 100 people in front of me! I'm just hoping to grab a bed mat! Hopefully there's one left for me!
Old 10-15-2011, 04:44 PM   #13
DMS is a splendid one to beholdDMS is a splendid one to beholdDMS is a splendid one to beholdDMS is a splendid one to beholdDMS is a splendid one to beholdDMS is a splendid one to beholdDMS is a splendid one to behold
DMS's Tacoma Gallery
Success!...snagged a bed mat at the sale! Hope the rest of you were successful in getting what you wanted!
Old 11-08-2011, 11:38 AM   #14
Hot Steppa
pinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pinktaco808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by happyb View Post
nah nah local stay better bahhh
Old 11-08-2011, 09:25 PM   #15
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMS View Post
Success!...snagged a bed mat at the sale! Hope the rest of you were successful in getting what you wanted!
Hey how much did you get one for?
Old 11-09-2011, 10:07 PM   #17
DMS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigahshark View Post
Hey how much did you get one for?
Everything was 30% off....so I think it came out to about $79 bucks...IIRC. Only a few bucks more than it would have cost to get a DeeZee branded one off Amazon.
Old 11-09-2011, 10:21 PM   #18
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMS View Post
Everything was 30% off....so I think it came out to about $79 bucks...IIRC. Only a few bucks more than it would have cost to get a DeeZee branded one off Amazon.
Thats a good deal and you got it locally
Old 11-09-2011, 10:43 PM   #19
DMS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigahshark View Post
Thats a good deal and you got it locally
Yea...I wish I knew they were gonna have this sale before I decided to pick up the running boards, skid plate, and weathertech visors just a couple of months before!!!
Old 11-17-2011, 09:35 PM   #20
Hot Steppa
pinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pinktaco808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hedlesbrmstkbass View Post
id rather give my money to some people on the mainland than the crooks/price nazis/monopolists at servco
unless you can get the hookups