Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

Kaena Point...we go

Old 10-15-2011, 12:34 AM   #1
TACOsupremacy is on a distinguished road

Name: Gaven
TACOsupremacy's Tacoma Gallery
Kaena Point...we go

Anybody like do one kaena point run/meet?? Getting boring 4wheeling by myself. My friends are scared to damage their truck lol they only like play sand .

Post up if anything, shootz
Old 10-15-2011, 12:53 AM   #2
They call me unko
makikid808 is on a distinguished road

Name: Kamaki
makikid808's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to makikid808
i wish i was in oahu. i took mine to go play one nite... heading into the bushes hahahaha people was tripping out. i told them its a freakin truck not a prius haha. and yea i did pay for it on my own which makes me appreciate it even more not like some people who are given their toys
Old 10-15-2011, 02:51 AM   #3
supremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of light
supremetaco2's Tacoma Gallery
Last time I saw on the news they had community meetings with DLNR to plan out which trails would be for offroad use and what not. Any updates on that? lol dont wanna be caught playing in the mud if they havent finished that yet lol
Old 10-15-2011, 11:20 AM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by supremetaco2 View Post
Last time I saw on the news they had community meetings with DLNR to plan out which trails would be for offroad use and what not. Any updates on that? lol dont wanna be caught playing in the mud if they havent finished that yet lol
Yeah they was there last weekend...they wont do much unless you acking dumb over there...my friend said they dont even go all the way in. But also i was talking to a guy at 4wheelparts and he said they dont do anything unless you making huge fires and stuff..he said they wont be there for a while.
Old 10-15-2011, 11:23 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by makikid808 View Post
i wish i was in oahu. i took mine to go play one nite... heading into the bushes hahahaha people was tripping out. i told them its a freakin truck not a prius haha. and yea i did pay for it on my own which makes me appreciate it even more not like some people who are given their toys
Haha thats funny...but yeah i mean you wont damage your truck over there unless you tryna put your truck through something you know it cant do haha...but its really mild over there unlike some places i take my 92
Old 10-20-2011, 11:06 PM   #6
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
Just bring fishing poles and stuff so if you guys get stopped just say you guys going fishing, last i remember had choke guys that fish in the back and DLNR no bother even though they dont want people going back there. Like you said just no act dumb and its all gooooooooooooooooooood!