Alignment in Hawaii

Old 12-05-2011, 02:00 PM   #1
Jays2010Taco is on a distinguished road

Navy: DCC
Name: Jay
Jays2010Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Alignment in Hawaii

All,
Does anybody know of a good place that will do alignments? I have a 6in lift with 33's and a lot of places wont do it. I know of 4Wheel parts but was looking for something more on the town side.
Old 12-07-2011, 04:50 PM   #2
supremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of light
supremetaco2's Tacoma Gallery
A1 wheel alignment on nimitz does a great job
Old 12-09-2011, 11:27 PM   #3
ShaydenandDiezel is on a distinguished road

Army: Mechanic
ShaydenandDiezel's Tacoma Gallery
Island brake and Alignment in pearlcity. They are the best on the island. Even the recon office recommends them. 4 wheel parts takes their jobs there. These guys do great work. I personally have taken 4 trucks there, all lifted, and one straight axle, and a front end wreck. They did the alignment better then anyone else I have tried. They also give you a print out of the alignment and the recon office info to make an appointment if you want it.
Old 12-09-2011, 11:31 PM   #4
ShaydenandDiezel is on a distinguished road

Army: Mechanic
ShaydenandDiezel's Tacoma Gallery
Supremetaco2, If you don't mind me asking, where did you get your led reverse lights from?
Old 12-11-2011, 02:55 PM   #5
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaydenandDiezel View Post
Island brake and Alignment in pearlcity. They are the best on the island. Even the recon office recommends them. 4 wheel parts takes their jobs there. These guys do great work. I personally have taken 4 trucks there, all lifted, and one straight axle, and a front end wreck. They did the alignment better then anyone else I have tried. They also give you a print out of the alignment and the recon office info to make an appointment if you want it.
X2
Old 12-13-2011, 08:58 PM   #6
supremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of light
supremetaco2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaydenandDiezel View Post
Supremetaco2, If you don't mind me asking, where did you get your led reverse lights from?
I got them from v-leds.com, damn they got a sale going on now! get it while its still goin!