Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

What's a good retractable cover and what shop to get it at?

Old 01-05-2012, 03:19 PM   #1
datacoflip is on a distinguished road
datacoflip's Tacoma Gallery
What's a good retractable cover and what shop to get it at?

Howzit everybody, anyone know what retractable cover is very good and what shop has the best deals on them? Mahalos
Old 01-11-2012, 10:22 PM   #2
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
Bump for ya
Old 03-06-2012, 09:20 PM   #3
holokai is on a distinguished road

Name: Jason
holokai's Tacoma Gallery
Bump

Been talking to friends/calling around about the retractable covers as well. If you know someone you might be able to get a deal on a Roll-N-Lock; cheapest I've found so far on Oahu is around $1350 + tax. I'm thinking about having 3 different online vendors price match each other to see how low a price I can get; if I end up saving near $150 I'll install it myself. Gonna be a while before purchase though, gas prices are getting crazy.
Old 04-07-2012, 01:47 AM   #4
The sky is the limit.
moparatheart is on a distinguished road
Army: Scout, 2-14 CAV
Name: Josh
moparatheart's Tacoma Gallery
You've got to be kidding... $1300 for a roll n lock cover?! wow....
Old 04-07-2012, 09:29 AM   #6
magnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmagnetic11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: MACS2
Name: Matt
magnetic11's Tacoma Gallery
WHAT EVER YOU DO DONT ORDER FROM HERE,
Truck Alterations
THEY WILL RIP YOU A NEW ONE IF YOU WANT TO RETURN SOMETHING. I ORDERED A FOLD-A-COVER G4 BECAUSE THE GUY SPOKE SO GOOD ABOUT THEM AND TOLD ME IT WAS A WAY BETTER OPTION THEN MY CHOICE OF THE BAKFLIP. IMO ITS NOT. YOU HAVE TO TAPE WIND GAURDS TO YOUR BED RAILS AND DRILL HOLES WHICH WAS SOMTHING I ASKED ABOUT AND WAS TOLD THAT IT WASNT PART OF THE INTALATION. SO BASICLY I PAID $715 FOR THIS COVER, GOT IT AND FOUND OUT IT WAS NOTHING LIKE THEY DESCRIBED AND WENT TO SEND IT BACK AND IT WAS GOING TO COST ME OVER $300 AFTER EVERYTHIN WAS SAID AND DONE. CUSOMER SERVICE WOULDNT WORK WITH ME OR BUDGE ON ANYTHING.