Notices

I got some FJ Cruiser wheels

Old 01-13-2012, 10:10 PM   #21
TACOsupremacy is on a distinguished road

Name: Gaven
TACOsupremacy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
The OP not only has wheels that have a different backspacing than yours, he also has a first gen truck.

If you at one point had a first gen, with FJ TRD wheels, then I apologize, but your post wasn't very clear.
Sorry i miss read.. thought i read 285 earlier. But i do have stock wheels on my truck. As far as the BFGs, 4wheelparts is in waipahu, shouldnt be that far from waikele
Old 01-13-2012, 10:15 PM   #22
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACOsupremacy View Post
Sorry i miss read.. thought i read 285 earlier. But i do have stock wheels on my truck. As far as the BFGs, 4wheelparts is in waipahu, shouldnt be that far from waikele
yeah...move along now.

I'm no fuckin rookie to this shit holms lol
Old 01-13-2012, 10:16 PM   #23
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusIS808 View Post
im confused?
Just stick to what we talked about earlier amigo
Old 01-13-2012, 10:28 PM   #24
LexusIS808 is on a distinguished road
LexusIS808's Tacoma Gallery
alright thanks im sticking with the 265 75 16s
Old 01-24-2012, 03:33 PM   #25
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
So are they installed?
Old 01-27-2012, 09:32 PM   #26

So I decided to go with bfg rugged terrains 265/70/16, thats what I could afford at the moment. Their kinda like a cross between BFG AT & nitto TG. Excellent on dry and wet roads. I love the wheels they match my truck. I spent $1850 fo brand new wheels,tires, balance and mount. Alittle pricey but that what you pay for discontinued toyota wheels.
Old 01-27-2012, 09:39 PM   #27
Quote:
Originally Posted by bizjettech View Post
How / where did you get these? Been trying to find a set for a fair price. How much did you pay if you dont mind me asking?

I dont think you can find them in a fair price. I know I paid almost double what each rim would cost 3 years ago. I know theirs a Toyota dealership on ebay selling silver ones that are powder coated anthracite for $1500.00. I also seen real ones but used on craigslist socal for $1500.00 but thats for 5 rims and tires. GL......im really happy with mine. I think I am the only 1st gen with anthracite here in hawaii. I seen a 2nd gen with black.
Old 01-27-2012, 10:54 PM   #28
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusIS808 View Post

Sweet
Old 01-27-2012, 11:10 PM   #29
kwazy6 is on a distinguished road
Name: matt
kwazy6's Tacoma Gallery
JUST GOOGLE I FOUND A COUPLE WEBSITES OUT THERE THAT SELL THEM AROUND 650 BUT IT WAS A COUPLE WEEKS AGO

LOOKS GOOD ON THE TRUCK BTW