Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

I got some FJ Cruiser wheels

Old 01-12-2012, 07:04 PM   #1
LexusIS808 is on a distinguished road
LexusIS808's Tacoma Gallery
I got some FJ Cruiser wheels

So i got a set of brand new in box fj cruiser anthracite wheels and they were pricey. I was wondering if anyone know is bfg at 265/75/16 will rub on a 2003 dc suspension all stock? no plans on lifting. Also where can i get bfg at on oahu? or do i have to special order them?

I also got a set of sport wheels for sale? rims nice but tires need to be changed. lmk?
Old 01-12-2012, 07:07 PM   #2
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Dude, the only rubbing that may occur will be on your mud flaps! I told you this lmao! Just trim them...you won't rub on the frame
Old 01-12-2012, 07:09 PM   #3
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
The only rubbing that may occur will be on your mud flaps. Just trim them...you won't rub on the frame
Old 01-12-2012, 07:09 PM   #4
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

The only rubbing that may occur will be on your mud flaps. Just trim them...you won't rub on the frame
Old 01-12-2012, 07:10 PM   #5
sees what you did there.
KPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shedKPT is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
X2
Old 01-12-2012, 07:10 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
X2
oh no you don't.....

x3!!!!
Old 01-12-2012, 07:11 PM   #7
sees what you did there.

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
oh no you don't.....

x3!!!!
You sonofabitch. X infinity
Old 01-12-2012, 07:12 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by KPT View Post
You sonofabitch. X infinity
FAAAACK!

Well, seems our work is done here
Old 01-12-2012, 07:12 PM   #9
Quote:
Dude, the only rubbing that may occur will be on your mud flaps! I told you this lmao! Just trim them...you won't rub on the frame

hahahahahah u
thanks again
Old 01-12-2012, 07:13 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusIS808 View Post
hahahahahah u
thanks again
your welcome buddy! Now, go get them damn tires installed and post some sexxxy ass pics
Old 01-12-2012, 07:13 PM   #11
sees what you did there.

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
FAAAACK!

Well, seems our work is done here
We are awesome
Old 01-12-2012, 07:14 PM   #12

You'll be fine, stop trippin'

Would we lie to you???....don't answer that!!!

Old 01-12-2012, 07:14 PM   #13
so wheres the best place to buy bfgs at locally? on oahu?
Old 01-12-2012, 07:16 PM   #14
Quote:
You'll be fine, stop trippin'

Would we lie to you???....don't answer that!!!

lol i dont even wanna check my other thread lol
Old 01-12-2012, 07:20 PM   #15

haha,

The best place to buy tires IMO is Discount Tire. They have good deals on ebay from time too time but i'd only buy from Discount Tire Direct...their a vendor on ebay so check for that
Old 01-12-2012, 08:53 PM   #16
TACOsupremacy is on a distinguished road

Name: Gaven
TACOsupremacy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Wrong...they can rub your uca's also they did with my truck and thats why i had to get spacers. Where in hawaii are you?? If oahu, you can find bfg's almost anywhere..alot of dealers
Old 01-12-2012, 09:42 PM   #17
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACOsupremacy View Post
Wrong...they can rub your uca's also they did with my truck and thats why i had to get spacers. Where in hawaii are you?? If oahu, you can find bfg's almost anywhere..alot of dealers

I cant find anyone who sells bfg all terrains. im at waikele.

So 265/75/16s bfg all terrains will rub on my 03 dc stock suspension?
Old 01-13-2012, 05:50 AM   #18
sees what you did there.

KPT's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACOsupremacy View Post
The OP not only has wheels that have a different backspacing than yours, he also has a first gen truck.

If you at one point had a first gen, with FJ TRD wheels, then I apologize, but your post wasn't very clear.
Old 01-13-2012, 06:44 PM   #19
im confused?
Old 01-13-2012, 06:48 PM   #20
bizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to beholdbizjettech is a splendid one to behold

bizjettech's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusIS808 View Post
So i got a set of brand new in box fj cruiser anthracite wheels and they were pricey. I was wondering if anyone know is bfg at 265/75/16 will rub on a 2003 dc suspension all stock? no plans on lifting. Also where can i get bfg at on oahu? or do i have to special order them?

I also got a set of sport wheels for sale? rims nice but tires need to be changed. lmk?
How / where did you get these? Been trying to find a set for a fair price. How much did you pay if you dont mind me asking?