Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

Recon permit and alignment papers for lifted truck

Old 01-18-2012, 03:37 PM   #1
dtk is on a distinguished road
dtk's Tacoma Gallery
Recon permit and alignment papers for lifted truck

I'm planning to buy an '08 Tacoma in Utah. It's lifted 4". I'm planning on moving back home during the summer.

I know I need a recon permit and alignment papers. I know where to get the recon permit, but where do I get the alignment papers? The owner of the Tacoma did it himself. What do I do?

Any help is appreciated. Thnx
Old 01-18-2012, 04:59 PM   #2
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
Just go to any alignment shop and they will align it for you and give you proper paper work
Old 01-18-2012, 05:00 PM   #3
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
When you bring it back home just get your alignment done then go get your recon
Old 01-18-2012, 05:51 PM   #4
Long time lurker, first time poster.
Nirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Snipe
Name: Kris
Nirvana's Tacoma Gallery
What Tigah said. If I recall it has to have been done within a certain time period before recon, I want to say a month.
Old 01-18-2012, 05:53 PM   #5
KalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shedKalamaKid is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: Electrician
Name: Jason
KalamaKid's Tacoma Gallery
Within 30 Days of getting your RECON INSPECTION. Make sure your tire's don't stick out past the fender AT ALL. If they do go buy some garden rubber and tack it on for the inspect.
Old 01-18-2012, 07:15 PM   #6
dtk is on a distinguished road
dtk's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the help everybody.
All of this has been helpful.