Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

Sandbox 4x4 Hawaii

Old 01-28-2012, 09:15 PM   #21
rob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
rob1's Tacoma Gallery
When in March?? I will be there March 11-17 for vacation!! I would'nt mind checking this out!
Old 01-28-2012, 09:22 PM   #23
rob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrob1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert
rob1's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
sandbox updated their march info-

March 25

just gonna miss it. Sorry!
Thanks anyways!! Aloha!
Old 01-30-2012, 10:21 PM   #25
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Damn, I just realized this is the day after im scheduled to fly home...

If I decide to stay, you guys wanna turn this into tws first(somewhat) 808 meet?
Old 01-31-2012, 04:03 AM   #26
My Truck is Cuter than Yours
Kelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shedKelson is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kelson
Kelson's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
Damn, I just realized this is the day after im scheduled to fly home...

If I decide to stay, you guys wanna turn this into tws first(somewhat) 808 meet?
nah nah nah we had one like a little more than a year ago. we went peacock flats. was small but fun. had like half dozen or so trucks.

lol nice try braddah.
Old 02-01-2012, 10:25 PM   #28
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hedlesbrmstkbass View Post
nah nah nah we had one like a little more than a year ago. we went peacock flats. was small but fun. had like half dozen or so trucks.

lol nice try braddah.
Plus you guys had a little mod day at your house to right? O something like dat
Old 02-26-2012, 10:39 AM   #29
06yoda is a jewel in the rough06yoda is a jewel in the rough06yoda is a jewel in the rough06yoda is a jewel in the rough
Navy: Engineman
Name: Tanner
06yoda's Tacoma Gallery
Man I've been wanting to go to peacock flats too.
Old 10-23-2012, 02:36 AM   #30
Kala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Kala's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACOsupremacy View Post
I know one of my friends entered with a tacoma 3 inch lift..he had the fastest time out of everybody, but then he got stuck haha
I think I know who your friend was. I didnt see his truck in these vids but he had the windows up with ac going and charged it. Yeah, that taco aint around anymore.
Old 10-28-2012, 12:01 AM   #33
IKA fabrications
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bullaculla's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahshiet View Post
We need a offroad park!
They should have made mudflats an off road park. Fawkin birds get nuff sanctuary. I learned to drive there when I was a kid. I was all sick when I went back and it's all fenced off. Kahului harbor too. WTF? That would have been / was a great spot.
Old 10-30-2012, 03:12 PM   #34
The NotaRC 4runner :D
1uzrnr is on a distinguished road

Navy: Vetran
1uzrnr's Tacoma Gallery
Should be some new events after the new year. They had to close down and rebuild part of the area in order to conform to the state regulations. Should be interesting to see the new changes.
Old 10-31-2012, 12:22 AM   #35
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1uzrnr View Post
Should be some new events after the new year. They had to close down and rebuild part of the area in order to conform to the state regulations. Should be interesting to see the new changes.
I wanna go to these races one day, should be pretty sweet to see some good rigs work rather than these city prerunners

I wanna see your rig in action!
Old 10-31-2012, 10:44 AM   #36

1uzrnr's Tacoma Gallery
I'm hoping to have my 4runner driveable before the semester is over. If that happens, my fiance wants to go camping up Peacock Flats. Could make it a camping/wheeling trip.
Old 11-05-2012, 12:20 AM   #37
Keith Mahoney is on a distinguished road
Air Force: Fire Department Battalion Chief
Name: keith
Keith Mahoney's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone know if a stock 99 on 31's is enough for peacock flats? I want to check that place out. Maybe I should just do it on my Yamaha wr250r?
Old 11-19-2012, 07:34 AM   #38
Kala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shedKala is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Kala's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1uzrnr View Post
I heard something that the lease was cut short? Cant find anything online about it though...
Old 11-19-2012, 07:35 AM   #39
Kala's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keith Mahoney View Post
Anyone know if a stock 99 on 31's is enough for peacock flats? I want to check that place out. Maybe I should just do it on my Yamaha wr250r?
dune buggies made em up. a bunch of different lines...im sure an awd subaru could go to the top. lol
Old 11-19-2012, 02:48 PM   #40

1uzrnr's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kala View Post
I heard something that the lease was cut short? Cant find anything online about it though...
I just saw on FB yesterday they are approved for reopening. Hope it is true because my 4runner is getting close to being ready to wheel again.