Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

Any Tacos here supercharged?

Old 02-04-2012, 09:52 PM   #1
TACOsupremacy is on a distinguished road

Name: Gaven
TACOsupremacy's Tacoma Gallery
Any Tacos here supercharged?

So any oahu guys have a supercharger in thier taco?
Old 02-05-2012, 01:06 AM   #2
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
Old 02-05-2012, 01:54 AM   #4
I support a velociraptor free workplace.
BrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrokenTusk is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marcelasaurus
BrokenTusk's Tacoma Gallery
S/c'd but not in Hawaii
Old 02-05-2012, 01:57 AM   #5
Blasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blasphemous's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tx novice View Post
Theirs a couple of guys on oahu . I had one...Trd. about 360-370 rwhp . Why? Looking at gettin one ?
Nice numbers. What supporting mods did you have?
Old 02-05-2012, 02:10 AM   #7
Blasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shed
With just the TRD reflash?

That's a lot of power to be making. I am going to be purchasing a TRD SC shortly after the UCON EMS becomes available for non-URD SC users.

I intend on putting the truck in the 350+ rwhp range.

Auto or manual? If auto, how did the trans like the power?
Old 02-05-2012, 02:23 AM   #8
Foward momentum
tx novice is on a distinguished road

Name: Ron
tx novice's Tacoma Gallery
Yes. Smaller pulley makes a difference ! And let the engine breath . I had an x-runner (6-speed). Transmission / diff handled . I did change to a stage 4 clutch after a BAD hop burn out broke the arms in the clutch. Xr- underground is a performance site for Tacomas. Tons of info on there !
Old 02-05-2012, 02:28 AM   #9
Foward momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blasphemous View Post
With just the TRD reflash?

That's a lot of power to be making. I am going to be purchasing a TRD SC shortly after the UCON EMS becomes available for non-URD SC users.

I intend on putting the truck in the 350+ rwhp range.

Auto or manual? If auto, how did the trans like the power?
Actually my bad 360-70 ish at the crank. 340 at the wheels.
Old 02-05-2012, 02:33 AM   #10
Quote:
Actually my bad 360-70 ish at the crank. 340 at the wheels.
Those numbers make more sense.

And I have been reading over on Xru nearly non-stop. Need to be well educated when you go into it.
Old 02-05-2012, 03:29 PM   #11
TACOsupremacy is on a distinguished road

Name: Gaven
TACOsupremacy's Tacoma Gallery
i was thinking about getting it for a while but i dont think i will anymore..if i had a x-runner i would
Old 02-08-2012, 09:41 PM   #13
thebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shedthebottomline is one of the sharper tools in the shed

thebottomline's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Headers, cat back , cai, smaller pulley
Do you have AFR numbers? You must be running fairly lean right?
Old 02-08-2012, 09:44 PM   #14
Gelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shedGelo760 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gelo760's Tacoma Gallery
My lady's taco is supercharged .
Old 02-09-2012, 10:56 AM   #15
Foward momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by thebottomline View Post
Do you have AFR numbers? You must be running fairly lean right?
Well...the AFR probe was at the tailpipe and I still had the stock mid-pipe in w/cats....11.9 to 12.5 according to the sheet
Old 02-16-2012, 03:11 PM   #16
NUB
Tacovette is on a distinguished road

Navy: Retired
Name: Eddie
Tacovette's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to Tacovette
Just put a lighter flywheel and a stage III clutch in my buddy's last weekend. He has an '08 xrunner. Not part of the forum.