LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

Kaena Point visit

Old 06-27-2012, 10:04 PM   #21
ShaydenandDiezel is on a distinguished road

Army: Mechanic
ShaydenandDiezel's Tacoma Gallery
What side did you go through? Waialua or Waianae?
Old 06-28-2012, 03:31 AM   #23
supremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of lightsupremetaco2 is a glorious beacon of light
supremetaco2's Tacoma Gallery
there is a pathway that goes out to the point from the waianae side? Pass yoks? is there a gate?
Old 06-28-2012, 10:29 AM   #24
ShaydenandDiezel is on a distinguished road

Army: Mechanic
ShaydenandDiezel's Tacoma Gallery
I have been on the Waialua side. I was wondering why I never ran into you.
Old 06-28-2012, 10:32 AM   #25
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Beautiful place. More pics after new visits please.
Old 07-28-2012, 05:57 AM   #26
808 Zombie Outbreak Tactical Response Team K9 Unit
DJSPEC is a name known to allDJSPEC is a name known to allDJSPEC is a name known to allDJSPEC is a name known to allDJSPEC is a name known to allDJSPEC is a name known to all

Name: Sean
DJSPEC's Tacoma Gallery
not to bring this thread back from a month ago, but me and my girl drove out to kaena today via waialua side. It was really nice!!! We drove to the end of the road and back out. I'll post pics as soon as I get my camera back from my girl.

also saw a couple other white 2nd gen tacomas driving in while i was going out.
Old 07-29-2012, 01:25 AM   #28
Hanapa'a!
StaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to behold

Army: TASM-G
Name: Mitch
StaticTaco's Tacoma Gallery
nice! just make sure you guys wash um good after! im more for waianae side, no mo 4wd das why ;(
Old 09-25-2012, 01:11 PM   #32
808 Zombie Outbreak Tactical Response Team K9 Unit
DJSPEC is a name known to allDJSPEC is a name known to allDJSPEC is a name known to allDJSPEC is a name known to allDJSPEC is a name known to allDJSPEC is a name known to all

Name: Sean
DJSPEC's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by StaticTaco View Post
nice! just make sure you guys wash um good after! im more for waianae side, no mo 4wd das why ;(
naw dude, I just went on saturday through waialua side. I got 4x4, but I stayed in 2WD the entire time. As long as you go when it's dry, and stay on the designated roads you'll be fine. The stock 9inches of clearance on our trucks is good enough.
Old 10-10-2012, 04:31 AM   #36
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
T@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shedT@co_Pr3runn3r is one of the sharper tools in the shed

T@co_Pr3runn3r's Tacoma Gallery
Love the pics, beautiful place. Also diggin the TX pro because I'm from TX and it makes me think Texas every time I see one. Thanks for reppin the Lone Star state, lol. Enjoy the paradise. I'm having my grandaughter call me kukukane when she can. I love everything HI..........
Old 10-28-2012, 12:10 AM   #37
bullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shedbullaculla is one of the sharper tools in the shed

bullaculla's Tacoma Gallery
Can you still get through from Yoks? I never tried from waialua side.
Old 10-28-2012, 11:10 AM   #38
Foward momentum
tx novice is on a distinguished road

Name: Ron
tx novice's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bullaculla View Post
Can you still get through from Yoks? I never tried from waialua side.
No. Yokes, the road is eroded and on the north side its fenced off to preserve that area. Maybe by foot , but I never tried.