Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

Work

Old 02-07-2012, 05:14 PM   #1
TACOsupremacy is on a distinguished road

Name: Gaven
TACOsupremacy's Tacoma Gallery
Work

Can anybody get me a new job please?? Im really sick of my current job..If you didnt know i work at Wet Okole Hawaii (no i cant get discounts) Its a great product to have and purchase but i will not work here ever again....so help?
Old 02-08-2012, 08:54 PM   #2
ShaydenandDiezel is on a distinguished road

Army: Mechanic
ShaydenandDiezel's Tacoma Gallery
Try the xcel surf shop in haleiwa. Same material but they make wet suits.
Old 02-08-2012, 09:17 PM   #3
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
Still work there or are you unemployed now? well if you still work there be happy cause its freakin hard to get a job now days.
Old 02-08-2012, 09:17 PM   #4
Babytruck, babytruck...I've got a babytruck :)
babytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shedbabytruck is one of the sharper tools in the shed

babytruck's Tacoma Gallery
Why are you sick of your current job?