Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

Dirty taco? Dirty car? Have it washed! Support the UH ROTC!

Old 02-18-2012, 01:21 AM   #1
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
Dirty taco? Dirty car? Have it washed! Support the UH ROTC!

Aloha everyone
UH ROTC Car Wash time! I'll be there in the morning; if you got some time, some dirt on your truck and are around town, stop on by!

Old 02-20-2012, 10:46 PM   #3
STOCKTRD is a name known to allSTOCKTRD is a name known to allSTOCKTRD is a name known to allSTOCKTRD is a name known to allSTOCKTRD is a name known to allSTOCKTRD is a name known to all
STOCKTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
Aloha everyone
UH ROTC Car Wash time! I'll be there in the morning

I thought you lived on the Big Island?
Old 02-21-2012, 12:50 AM   #4
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by hedlesbrmstkbass View Post
my truck is easier to wash than most cars, do i still need to pay $7? lol
yours will be $15, because it's a car and a truck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by STOCKTRD View Post
I thought you lived on the Big Island?
Im on oahu for school, go back and forth a lot....
still claim the big island as home
Old 02-21-2012, 12:58 AM   #5
n00b waffle
mutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mutilatedjak's Tacoma Gallery
Is a guy named Nate from ROTC going to be there?
Old 02-21-2012, 04:15 PM   #7
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
If I was back on Oahu I would definitely support
Old 02-21-2012, 09:53 PM   #8
bigwalton15 is a glorious beacon of lightbigwalton15 is a glorious beacon of lightbigwalton15 is a glorious beacon of lightbigwalton15 is a glorious beacon of lightbigwalton15 is a glorious beacon of light
Name: Jared
bigwalton15's Tacoma Gallery
If I got time I'll come by, my truck's a mess. Definitely be getting my money's worth.
Old 02-23-2012, 08:56 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by hedlesbrmstkbass View Post
$5+$7=$12...

-____________________________________-
$5 car + $7 truck +$3 asian tax = 15

cmon braddah kelson.
Old 02-23-2012, 08:59 PM   #10
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Kevin
fireturk41's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fireturk41
yall can wash my truck
Old 02-23-2012, 09:05 PM   #12
I like to break shit!
fireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shedfireturk41 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Firefighter:
Name: Kevin
fireturk41's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to fireturk41
when yall comin to wash it? ill even bring the soap water n thongs