Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

Halo Headlight Install?

Old 03-07-2012, 05:08 PM   #1
bharris24 is on a distinguished road

bharris24's Tacoma Gallery
Halo Headlight Install?

Hi everyone, I'm a new member, but I've been reading the forums for the past few months. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good shop on Oahu to install and align the Halo headlights I just ordered off Amazon. I think the install might be a bit over my head.

Thanks.
Old 03-07-2012, 08:18 PM   #2
Senior NEWBIE
Tigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shedTigahshark is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Isaac
Tigahshark's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bharris24 View Post
Hi everyone, I'm a new member, but I've been reading the forums for the past few months. Anyway, I was wondering if anyone could recommend a good shop on Oahu to install and align the Halo headlights I just ordered off Amazon. I think the install might be a bit over my head.

Thanks.
Hey howzit going welcome to TW, I don't think the headlights would be to hard although I never did our tacos headlights I have changed almost every head light on ever car that I have owned but if you still want to have a shop do it how about um............ 4wheel parts, Maui offroad, euro sports but their called something else now or even just a regular gas station that has a garage/mechanic.