LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

Aloha, Anybody have Relentless Fab bumpers?

Old 03-08-2012, 11:17 PM   #2
supreme
aloha is on a distinguished road
aloha's Tacoma Gallery
You'll probably gonna need recon anyway, since you're planning to run those maxtrac spindles.
Old 03-08-2012, 11:56 PM   #3
n00b waffle
mutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mutilatedjak's Tacoma Gallery
dont completely quote me, but this is what I heard from a friend who has built tons of lifted trucks here, and of course needed recon. Do the lift first, get recon, then add the bumpers, since you already have the recon sticker.

But might not be as easy if you are replacing the rear bumper as well heh heh
Old 03-08-2012, 11:59 PM   #6
Taco4Fish has a brilliant futureTaco4Fish has a brilliant futureTaco4Fish has a brilliant futureTaco4Fish has a brilliant futureTaco4Fish has a brilliant futureTaco4Fish has a brilliant futureTaco4Fish has a brilliant futureTaco4Fish has a brilliant futureTaco4Fish has a brilliant futureTaco4Fish has a brilliant futureTaco4Fish has a brilliant future
Name: j
Taco4Fish's Tacoma Gallery
yes you need it.
Old 03-09-2012, 12:15 AM   #7
n00b waffle
mutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mutilatedjak's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
like a safety check from hell
yup! heh heh

anytime you modify a vehicle (I guess mostly Oahu, Kauai and Maui boys seems to be able to get away with more) i.e. lift, you need a separate inspection and approval, recon.
Old 03-09-2012, 10:27 AM   #9
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
im Ohio if that matters

Old 03-10-2012, 09:26 PM   #12
scraping my emblems off my plasti-dip
crf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcrf69 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
crf69's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=HonoluluTaco;4708414]
Quote:
Originally Posted by crf69 View Post
im Ohio if that matters

Thanks Ohio, sorry I got your photo off of Google images, your setup is very close to what I ordered, only difference is I got the filler triangles.

Quick question, is yours steel or aluminum?
Steel.

You will jizz all over it.....at least once a day for the first month
Old 03-12-2012, 07:20 PM   #14
wildmank99 is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement: swat team
Name: kevin
wildmank99's Tacoma Gallery
Honolulu taco I ordered mine last month and I got the aluminum one cant wait to get it I might order some more things from him since its only 20 more dollars to ship per item
Old 03-19-2012, 06:32 PM   #15
HonoluluTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHonoluluTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHonoluluTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHonoluluTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHonoluluTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHonoluluTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHonoluluTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHonoluluTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHonoluluTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHonoluluTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHonoluluTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Got out quite awhile ago
Name: Koi
HonoluluTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by wildmank99 View Post
Honolulu taco I ordered mine last month and I got the aluminum one cant wait to get it I might order some more things from him since its only 20 more dollars to ship per item
I've been on the fence whether to go Aluminum or Steel.
I ordered aluminum front and steel rear and just got in on the slider group buy. I've got a prerunner so I figured the weight was more important, I just didn't want to sacrifice strength.
Old 03-19-2012, 06:36 PM   #16

Nice cant wait to see I may get sliders to. He said I could add to the order
Old 05-11-2012, 12:16 PM   #18

no word yet I hope soon I just got a rear bumper putting it on tonight
Old 05-31-2012, 02:13 AM   #20
FishTaco808 is on a distinguished road
FishTaco808's Tacoma Gallery
recon is over hyped, its simple and easy. It took me 20min at the place for the guy to look over my truck while I did the paper work. Just call to make a apt. then schedule an alignment at a shop a few weeks prior.

Just what ever front suspension mods you do, do it all at once then go for recon cause if you change anything to the front after then you need another alignment to pass/update the recon permit.