Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

Hawaii Slider Group Buy

Old 07-15-2012, 01:00 AM   #201
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Just got home from finishing welding 3 more sets of sliders. That leaves 3 sets to be welded and they're all done! I should have at least 2 of the 3 done tomorrow, and then the last done monday for sure. :banadance:
Old 07-15-2012, 11:15 AM   #202
808fire is on a distinguished road
808fire's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks for the update.
Old 07-17-2012, 01:04 AM   #203
jamey is on a distinguished road

Navy: spook
jamey's Tacoma Gallery
since you didn't get yours (ours as mine are on same pallet) yet do you know what date they will be available for pickup?
Old 07-17-2012, 12:32 PM   #204

jamey's Tacoma Gallery
I mentioned raptor lining before. I have a box of the stuff and my dad is sending me another bottle in the mail right now. So I should have enough to do my truckbed, sliders, and enough for def one probably two other peoples sliders if anyone wants to go in on it. The kit was like 140 plus a lot on shipping from amazon so if anyone wants theirs sprayed for 50 bucks let me know
Old 07-19-2012, 04:34 PM   #205
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

So here is a pic for you guys. This is all your sliders sitting in the back of fastenal, less the 4 that shipped last week. Enjoy!
Old 07-19-2012, 09:49 PM   #208
BORN AND RAISED MAUI BOY
numbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kahai
numbah57's Tacoma Gallery
Fuck, I wish I would log on here more often. I woulda been all over this buy. Next time next time
Old 07-23-2012, 01:41 PM   #212
BORN AND RAISED MAUI BOY
numbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shednumbah57 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: kahai
numbah57's Tacoma Gallery
Still hating myself for missing this buy
Old 07-24-2012, 01:53 AM   #214
flatfeet is a splendid one to beholdflatfeet is a splendid one to beholdflatfeet is a splendid one to beholdflatfeet is a splendid one to beholdflatfeet is a splendid one to beholdflatfeet is a splendid one to behold

Air Force:
Name: Rob
flatfeet's Tacoma Gallery
I like the look of the two piece kick out. I'm thinking of selling my all-pro sliders I havent mounted. Wonder if Relentless would entertain a mini group buy?...
Old 07-25-2012, 09:43 AM   #216
808fire is on a distinguished road
808fire's Tacoma Gallery
have all the sliders been ship out? how will I get notified?
Old 07-25-2012, 01:05 PM   #217

Quote:
Originally Posted by flatfeet View Post
I like the look of the two piece kick out. I'm thinking of selling my all-pro sliders I havent mounted. Wonder if Relentless would entertain a mini group buy?...
Quote:
Originally Posted by numbah57 View Post
^^^^ hope so
At the moment, I'm too busy to take on more from you guys, but maybe around christmas time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by 808fire View Post
have all the sliders been ship out? how will I get notified?
Yessir!

There were a few people that didnt provide their phone number for fastenal, if one was provided they'll call upon arrival. If no phone number was provided, PM me one so I can call you as they have my phone to call on arrival, and then I'll pass the message along.
Old 07-27-2012, 06:04 PM   #220

jamey's Tacoma Gallery
Does anyone have an idea of when the first pallet is supposed to arrive on Oahu? I leave on deployment again next weekend and was hoping to have them by then. Really dint want to bother my wife with having to go pick them up.