Notices

Hawaii Slider Group Buy

Old 09-23-2012, 09:46 AM   #321
808fire is on a distinguished road
808fire's Tacoma Gallery
looks good
Old 09-23-2012, 12:00 PM   #322
Long time lurker, first time poster.
Nirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shedNirvana is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Snipe
Name: Kris
Nirvana's Tacoma Gallery
Should have gone to plan B when I got mine welded on, welds look like garbage. Another year and hopefully I'll be on the mainland with decent prices for welding...
Old 09-23-2012, 07:31 PM   #323
n00b waffle
mutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mutilatedjak's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirvana View Post
Should have gone to plan B when I got mine welded on, welds look like garbage. Another year and hopefully I'll be on the mainland with decent prices for welding...
Any pics?
Old 09-24-2012, 05:21 PM   #324
jamey is on a distinguished road

Navy: CTR1
jamey's Tacoma Gallery
Just got mine welded at weldtec for 220. Welds look awesome, and they painted all the bare metal for me at no charge! Also did it in two hours right when I dropped them off.
Old 09-25-2012, 02:20 AM   #326
oneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

oneshot808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMFH View Post
I had mine welded on at Skullyz Kuztomz in Waipahu for $250.

Got any pics of the welds and sliders on it? pls
Old 09-25-2012, 02:17 PM   #327
jamey is on a distinguished road

Navy: CTR1
jamey's Tacoma Gallery
At work, I'll load some pics tonight.
Old 09-25-2012, 05:38 PM   #328
808fire is on a distinguished road
808fire's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Glad I stayed away from these welding issues, some pictures of my bolt on. I'm ready for bumpers now.
Hawaii Slider Group Buy-dscf0101.jpg

Hawaii Slider Group Buy-dscf0099.jpg

Hawaii Slider Group Buy-dscf0107.jpg

Hawaii Slider Group Buy-dscf0124.jpg
Old 10-01-2012, 09:38 AM   #329
oldsman71442 is just really niceoldsman71442 is just really niceoldsman71442 is just really niceoldsman71442 is just really niceoldsman71442 is just really nice
Coast Guard: AMT
Name: Jeff
oldsman71442's Tacoma Gallery
I just held my sliders up to my truck last night and I don't like how they look. I will be selling my set of sliders for a double cab short bed with no kickout. If anyone wants a set on island Private message me.
Old 10-03-2012, 05:52 PM   #331
kekoa8 is a jewel in the roughkekoa8 is a jewel in the roughkekoa8 is a jewel in the roughkekoa8 is a jewel in the rough
Name: Dylan
kekoa8's Tacoma Gallery
Waitin for a reply from relentless....
Old 10-03-2012, 06:01 PM   #332
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kekoa8 View Post
Waitin for a reply from relentless....
I'll check my PMs.
Old 10-05-2012, 04:10 PM   #333
oneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by jamey View Post
Just got mine welded at weldtec for 220. Welds look awesome, and they painted all the bare metal for me at no charge! Also did it in two hours right when I dropped them off.

Got them welded today at Weldtech (Exhaust Systems Waipahu) the guys were super cool and charged me $230.
Old 10-06-2012, 03:27 AM   #334
n00b waffle
mutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneshot808 View Post

Got them welded today at Weldtech (Exhaust Systems Waipahu) the guys were super cool and charged me $230.
Nice! Any pics of the welds? I am soooo glad I paid twice that heh heh....
Old 10-07-2012, 07:01 PM   #335

I gotta say the welds suck...That was the only decent picture I could get out of the 8 connecting plates.
Old 10-08-2012, 12:09 PM   #336
n00b waffle

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneshot808 View Post

I gotta say the welds suck...That was the only decent picture I could get out of the 8 connecting plates.
Thanks! Good penetration through the backside of the frame? I was working on my truck today and I noticed the person who welded mine on and painted the welds wasn't careful with the over spray and he sprayed over my rock lights! Gahhh!!
Old 10-08-2012, 10:50 PM   #337

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutilatedjak View Post
Thanks! Good penetration through the backside of the frame? I was working on my truck today and I noticed the person who welded mine on and painted the welds wasn't careful with the over spray and he sprayed over my rock lights! Gahhh!!
They did the same thing to mines with the paint and the next day I went under to recoat again.. Not consistent penetration...
Old 10-15-2012, 02:30 AM   #338
n00b waffle

Broke my sliders in today woot!

Put my sliders to work today, saved my truck two fold. One they saved my doors (obvious), two, they kept me from rolling further with my suspension movement. My front right tire was going into a hole and the sliders kept my truck relatively level, and prevented further roll. I know this isnt the most hardcore wheeling on the site heh, but I was so stoked to use the sliders. Now I just need a little touch up paint heh heh

Old 10-17-2012, 04:37 PM   #339

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutilatedjak View Post

Put my sliders to work today, saved my truck two fold. One they saved my doors (obvious), two, they kept me from rolling further with my suspension movement. My front right tire was going into a hole and the sliders kept my truck relatively level, and prevented further roll. I know this isnt the most hardcore wheeling on the site heh, but I was so stoked to use the sliders. Now I just need a little touch up paint heh heh