Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

Hawaii Slider Group Buy

Old 03-11-2012, 12:41 AM   #21
Cpt. Bubbleguts
S7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
S7ICKlVlAN's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
I understand wanting to see the no-drill style, that is probably around a month out I'd say.
I think I could work something in for you guys about that time. I've been getting some extra help around the shop by a few friends lately, and with their help should be able to knock out some sliders pretty quick.
Great. If we get no objections, then we'll plan it for then. Thanks Relentless.
Old 03-11-2012, 12:57 AM   #22
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Alright. No problem. Lets try and get the sign up list solidified in the mean time, and also list the desired sliders for each person so I have an idea what ill be building and can try to prep a little in advance.
Old 03-11-2012, 01:44 AM   #23
Taco4Fish has a brilliant futureTaco4Fish has a brilliant futureTaco4Fish has a brilliant futureTaco4Fish has a brilliant futureTaco4Fish has a brilliant futureTaco4Fish has a brilliant futureTaco4Fish has a brilliant futureTaco4Fish has a brilliant futureTaco4Fish has a brilliant futureTaco4Fish has a brilliant futureTaco4Fish has a brilliant future
Name: j
Taco4Fish's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
yes same price, but no bolt on option due to the boxed frame.
You can pull me off the GB sorry. Nothing against relentless but I'm only looking for bolt on's, altho I've caught my eye on some other stuff on his site.
Old 03-11-2012, 03:00 AM   #24
Cpt. Bubbleguts
S7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco4Fish View Post
You can pull me off the GB sorry. Nothing against relentless but I'm only looking for bolt on's, altho I've caught my eye on some other stuff on his site.
Will do. Thx for the heads up.
Old 03-11-2012, 03:10 AM   #25
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco4Fish View Post
maybe with my new cnc I can find a way to make bolt on for 1St gens, I'll look at my truck and see if I can figure something out.
Old 03-12-2012, 09:50 PM   #27
flatfeet is a splendid one to beholdflatfeet is a splendid one to beholdflatfeet is a splendid one to beholdflatfeet is a splendid one to beholdflatfeet is a splendid one to beholdflatfeet is a splendid one to behold

Air Force:
Name: Rob
flatfeet's Tacoma Gallery
Sweet ^^
Old 03-13-2012, 05:21 PM   #28
njbran82 will become famous soon enoughnjbran82 will become famous soon enough

Marines: 0317
Name: Nate
njbran82's Tacoma Gallery
Im in... 2011 DCSB - New Style Bolt On
Old 03-13-2012, 06:15 PM   #29

Found out my CNC cutter will be arriving early so the bolt on plates will easily be ready in time for you guys.
Old 03-13-2012, 08:57 PM   #31
supreme
aloha is on a distinguished road
aloha's Tacoma Gallery
i'm in..2010 DCSB (no drilling/bolt on)
Old 03-13-2012, 10:55 PM   #34
NaPoi is on a distinguished road

Name: Mitchell
NaPoi's Tacoma Gallery
update

kid,

am in for 2012 DCSB - New Style Bolt On's

much mahaloz
Old 03-13-2012, 11:45 PM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidd View Post
Sweet! Aye Relentless, how about the price for the kick-out option?
Kickouts add $40 to the std rail price for 1-piece bent rail, my signature 2pc outer kickout rails are $60 on the std price.

Bent rail outer:

2-pc outers:
Old 03-14-2012, 01:26 AM   #38
haynstyle808 is on a distinguished road
haynstyle808's Tacoma Gallery
nice pics, I'm in for the "1 piece kickout/no drill/bolt on" for a dcsb. Can't wait to see how many gonna jump on this deal. much mahalos
Old 03-14-2012, 04:40 AM   #39
oldsman71442 is just really niceoldsman71442 is just really niceoldsman71442 is just really niceoldsman71442 is just really niceoldsman71442 is just really nice
Coast Guard: AMT
Name: Jeff
oldsman71442's Tacoma Gallery
Very highly interested just would like to see pics of all the options. I'm basically 99% in just want a slider with a little kick out to the rear and the round square bolt on is fine. Anyone know where I can see a pic to make sure I order exactly how I want? Also I want bolt on.
Old 03-14-2012, 12:27 PM   #40
Cpt. Bubbleguts

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldsman71442 View Post
Very highly interested just would like to see pics of all the options. I'm basically 99% in just want a slider with a little kick out to the rear and the round square bolt on is fine. Anyone know where I can see a pic to make sure I order exactly how I want? Also I want bolt on.
Aye bro, if you scroll up a bit there's a grip load of pics......