Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

Hawaii Slider Group Buy

Old 03-14-2012, 01:07 PM   #41
Custom Tacoma bumpers & more for your offroad toy
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Eric
RelentlessTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Also, I can do a 1/2 kickout if anyone wants kickouts but doesn't want them quite so big
Old 03-14-2012, 02:36 PM   #42
oldsman71442 is just really niceoldsman71442 is just really niceoldsman71442 is just really niceoldsman71442 is just really niceoldsman71442 is just really nice
Coast Guard: AMT
Name: Jeff
oldsman71442's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidd View Post
Aye bro, if you scroll up a bit there's a grip load of pics......
sorry man i was on my phone and it didn't download any pictures!!! On my computer now thanks!
Old 03-14-2012, 02:42 PM   #43
oldsman71442 is just really niceoldsman71442 is just really niceoldsman71442 is just really niceoldsman71442 is just really niceoldsman71442 is just really nice
Coast Guard: AMT
Name: Jeff
oldsman71442's Tacoma Gallery
Just looked at all the pics you can put me down for a set standard (no kickout) for a 2010 dcsb bolt on please!!! Who do i contact for payment?
Old 03-14-2012, 03:54 PM   #44
RelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedRelentlessTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

All questions about the sliders and payment/shipping info will be through me.
Old 03-14-2012, 05:15 PM   #45
haynstyle808 is on a distinguished road
haynstyle808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RelentlessTaco View Post
Also, I can do a 1/2 kickout if anyone wants kickouts but doesn't want them quite so big
Do you have any installed pics to compare?
Old 03-14-2012, 09:42 PM   #46

Quote:
Originally Posted by haynstyle808 View Post
Do you have any installed pics to compare?
not currently but there is a set on order so I'll try and get installed pics of them for you guys
Old 03-15-2012, 12:11 AM   #47
Mr. Feeny is on a distinguished road
Mr. Feeny's Tacoma Gallery
Chee Hoo! I'm in. I contacted Relentless about a year ago for some sliders, but didn't pull the trigger. Glad I waited! Sign me up for a set of 2011 DCSB (no drill/bolt-on).
Old 03-15-2012, 01:13 AM   #48
Cpt. Bubbleguts
S7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
S7ICKlVlAN's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Feeny View Post
Chee Hoo! I'm in. I contacted Relentless about a year ago for some sliders, but didn't pull the trigger. Glad I waited! Sign me up for a set of 2011 DCSB (no drill/bolt-on).
Sweet! Added bro.
Old 03-15-2012, 10:30 AM   #50
lemon177 is on a distinguished road

Name: Matthew
lemon177's Tacoma Gallery
Does anyone know a good place to get them welded on Oahu?
Old 03-15-2012, 11:25 AM   #52

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonoluluTaco View Post
Do we know the Discount yet?

Those two piece signature relentless kick outs are pretty sick he doesn't even have pics of those on his web site, now I'm contemplating those!!!
Prices listed in previous post, plus I've discussed further discount a bit with Kidd. He'll fill you guys in when you're at the break point for it.
Old 03-15-2012, 11:43 AM   #53
Cpt. Bubbleguts
S7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonoluluTaco View Post
Do we know the Discount yet?

Those two piece signature relentless kick outs are pretty sick he doesn't even have pics of those on his web site, now I'm contemplating those!!!
See the first post in this thread.
Old 03-15-2012, 02:19 PM   #55
n00b waffle
mutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shedmutilatedjak is one of the sharper tools in the shed

mutilatedjak's Tacoma Gallery
I want in!
Basic sliders, weld on, with 1 piece kickout for a 2011 dcsb

Now by Hawaii... we talking just big island or hawaii in general?
Old 03-15-2012, 02:33 PM   #56
Cpt. Bubbleguts

Quote:
Originally Posted by mutilatedjak View Post
I want in!
Basic sliders, weld on, with 1 piece kickout for a 2011 dcsb

Now by Hawaii... we talking just big island or hawaii in general?
Right on! I'll add you. I'm sure the neighbor islands can partake in this GB as long as they get 4 or more sets to make a pallet. Shipping may be a bit more to the other harbors/ports. I know Honolulu is the cheapest of the islands for shipping.
Old 03-15-2012, 02:51 PM   #57
oneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

oneshot808's Tacoma Gallery
im in hybrid bolt on AC 06 with 1 pc kick out

hawaii peeps - if i go weld on where would i go to put it on? lol ESH?
Old 03-15-2012, 03:05 PM   #58
Cpt. Bubbleguts

Brah....just PM'd a grip load of TW Hawaii peeps. Carpal Tunnel already.

Aye Oneshot, I told Lemon, I went to Plan B Fabrications in Hawaii and talked to Mark. Cool guy. I'll add you to the list. ACLB or SB?
Old 03-15-2012, 07:07 PM   #60
oneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoneshot808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

oneshot808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidd View Post
Brah....just PM'd a grip load of TW Hawaii peeps. Carpal Tunnel already.

Aye Oneshot, I told Lemon, I went to Plan B Fabrications in Hawaii and talked to Mark. Cool guy. I'll add you to the list. ACLB or SB?

ACLB thanks again for the heads up on the GB