LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

PakShak - Auto Detailing Supplies

Old 07-05-2012, 12:23 PM   #21
jamey is on a distinguished road

Navy: CTR1
jamey's Tacoma Gallery
im headed to the detail shop today. i called alex at platinum and he said 350 to detail the tacoma. I never knew detailing was so much! looks like i'll be doing this one myself
Old 07-05-2012, 08:38 PM   #22
My Toys.....
TRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to all

Name: TRDGRL
TRDGRL's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamey View Post
im headed to the detail shop today. i called alex at platinum and he said 350 to detail the tacoma. I never knew detailing was so much! looks like i'll be doing this one myself
Looks like you didn't drop my name for a discount.....
Old 07-05-2012, 08:43 PM   #23
My Toys.....
TRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to all

TRDGRL's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HonoluluTaco View Post
waffle weave towel
Did you know that you can throw the waffle weave towel in the washer and dryer? Yups you can.....
Old 07-10-2012, 01:00 AM   #24
Do. Or do not. There is no try. -Master Yoda
adio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 740TH Combat Support Company
adio's Tacoma Gallery
So where is PakShak actually located at? Gonna check it out
Old 07-10-2012, 01:52 PM   #26
justin808 is on a distinguished road
justin808's Tacoma Gallery
stopped by this weekend, my plastic fender flares were super faded. i had tried to use that "back to black" stuff but it didn't last even two days. the guy, i think his name was Ranney, suggested i use this black refinishing stuff they have, kinda pricey ($30 for a really tiny bottle) but the stuff seems to work super good, they look almost brand new now. hope it lasts.

I also asked him about removing water spots and told me about a product, and even suggested i go to Don quixote bc i could get it cheaper! ha. i ended up just buying it from him though. super nice, knowledgeable, and honest. awesome. thanks for recommending this place guys!
Old 07-10-2012, 06:04 PM   #27
Hot Steppa
pinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedpinktaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

pinktaco808's Tacoma Gallery
they have buffer too? like the Porter Cable 7424 XP Dual Action Orbital Polisher
Old 07-10-2012, 07:48 PM   #28
My Toys.....

TRDGRL's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by justin808 View Post
stopped by this weekend, my plastic fender flares were super faded. i had tried to use that "back to black" stuff but it didn't last even two days. the guy, i think his name was Ranney, suggested i use this black refinishing stuff they have, kinda pricey ($30 for a really tiny bottle) but the stuff seems to work super good, they look almost brand new now. hope it lasts.

I also asked him about removing water spots and told me about a product, and even suggested i go to Don quixote bc i could get it cheaper! ha. i ended up just buying it from him though. super nice, knowledgeable, and honest. awesome. thanks for recommending this place guys!
Ranney owns pakshak.....
Old 07-17-2012, 04:02 PM   #29
adio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shedadio is one of the sharper tools in the shed

adio's Tacoma Gallery
stopped by yesterday and got me that collinite 845. also got Duragloss NG for removing water spots. But kinda forgot to ask a few questions.

regarding Colinite 845, can this be applied when it's sunny, or best applied when it's in the afternoon and it ain't that hot?
Old 07-17-2012, 07:03 PM   #30
Cpt. Bubbleguts
S7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
S7ICKlVlAN's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by adio View Post
stopped by yesterday and got me that collinite 845. also got Duragloss NG for removing water spots. But kinda forgot to ask a few questions.

regarding Colinite 845, can this be applied when it's sunny, or best applied when it's in the afternoon and it ain't that hot?
Best in nice dry conditions, warm, but in the shade.
Old 07-17-2012, 07:54 PM   #31

adio's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by S7ICKlVlAN View Post
Best in nice dry conditions, warm, but in the shade.
sounds good. thanks man