Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

Gonna be selling my Spidertrax 1.25"ers

Old 03-27-2012, 03:14 AM   #1
Cpt. Bubbleguts
S7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
S7ICKlVlAN's Tacoma Gallery
Cool Gonna be selling my Spidertrax 1.25"ers

Incase any Hawaii guys are interested, I don't need my Spidertrax spacers anymore....they got less than 500mi on them. Installed on 2/1/12. Infact, I still have the boxes, decals and a tube of threadlocker that came with them. I'll sell them for $190 to a TW member. That's $50 off the shipped price. Lemme know if you guys want them.

Brings the wheels flush with the fenders
Old 03-27-2012, 10:42 AM   #3
Cpt. Bubbleguts
S7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfpack_5150 View Post
As u can see, I didn't get much sleep......can't stay away from tw.
Glad ur liking the Big Fawking Donuts

Spidey trax, spidey trax, spin a web, slap a kid.....spidey trax can do all the hacks......derp

Sorry, im losing it

LOL seemed COMAtose, you and I were the last ones posting last night. TW gets chronic sometimes....
Old 03-27-2012, 08:33 PM   #5
Cpt. Bubbleguts

Quote:
Originally Posted by holokai View Post
Any issues with getting safety check/servicing (at servco) if you have them? I'm guessing no ride quality change.
Naw they still stay under the fenders. Just hella flush. Ride quality and all other operational aspects remain stock. Aside from the appearance improvement, you won't even know they're there.
Old 03-28-2012, 12:33 PM   #7
Cpt. Bubbleguts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris135 View Post
Interested in just selling 2 and shipping them to Canada?
I'd love to help you out, but it's unlikely I'll sell out of Hawaii and I don't wanna break up the set. Thanks for your interest though.
Old 03-28-2012, 05:33 PM   #8
jazon is one of the sharper tools in the shedjazon is one of the sharper tools in the shedjazon is one of the sharper tools in the shedjazon is one of the sharper tools in the shedjazon is one of the sharper tools in the shedjazon is one of the sharper tools in the shedjazon is one of the sharper tools in the shedjazon is one of the sharper tools in the shedjazon is one of the sharper tools in the shedjazon is one of the sharper tools in the shedjazon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Air Force: DV
jazon's Tacoma Gallery
PM me if these are still for sale and willing to ship to Pa
Old 03-29-2012, 05:32 AM   #10
Chris135 is on a distinguished road

Name: Chris
Chris135's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidd View Post
I'd love to help you out, but it's unlikely I'll sell out of Hawaii and I don't wanna break up the set. Thanks for your interest though.
Fair enough, good luck with the sale
Old 03-29-2012, 11:49 PM   #12
Shaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shedShaggs is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Shaggs's Tacoma Gallery
You are making me even more anxious for my wheels... they come Monday!!! Same day as my Cat-back! I really need to do BHLM and hids
Old 03-30-2012, 09:50 AM   #14
jazon is one of the sharper tools in the shedjazon is one of the sharper tools in the shedjazon is one of the sharper tools in the shedjazon is one of the sharper tools in the shedjazon is one of the sharper tools in the shedjazon is one of the sharper tools in the shedjazon is one of the sharper tools in the shedjazon is one of the sharper tools in the shedjazon is one of the sharper tools in the shedjazon is one of the sharper tools in the shedjazon is one of the sharper tools in the shed
jazon's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Jazon, I still got them and shipping wouldn't be too bad, but I'd still wanna get $190 for them. If you're down, lemme know. I'd probably ship via USPS priority.
How'd my PM sound?
Old 03-31-2012, 01:29 AM   #16
COMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shed

COMAtose HI's Tacoma Gallery
1:29am bump...someone buy these!!! just look at the owners truck..you know he took good care of em.
Old 03-31-2012, 04:07 AM   #18
jazon's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'd do $200 shipped. Hows that sound?
Thank you anyways, but I bought a brand new blemished set off the spidertrax site for 199 shipped.
Old 03-31-2012, 06:55 AM   #19
2 is 1, 1 is none.
StaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to beholdStaticTaco is a splendid one to behold

Army: HIARNG
Name: Mitch
StaticTaco's Tacoma Gallery
If I was on the rock I'd buy these up! Bumps...