1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Fog lights.

Discussion in 'Hawaii' started by bharris24, Mar 28, 2012.

1. Mar 28, 2012 at 12:47 AM
    bharris24

bharris24 [OP] Member

Member:
    Honolulu
    Vehicle:
    07 PreRunner
    Kenwood DDX-418, XD Addicts, Nitto Tires, K&N Intake, FlowMaster CatBack.
    Anyone replaced stock fog lights or bulbs? I've seen some pics of PIAA 510's in stock location, and was wondering how hard it is to change. Or maybe just replace stock bulbs? What bulbs would you recommend?

Mahalo,
    -B

2. Mar 28, 2012 at 10:48 PM
    holokai

holokai Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Jason
    Honolulu
    Vehicle:
    '12 PreRunner SR5 Access Cab
    Installed: OEM Bed Mat, Secondary Air Filter Delete/AFE/stock CAI elbow mod, LEDs ( Rear License Plate, Map, and Dome Lights), Ceramic Tint (Front 35%, Rear 27ish%), Viper Security, Image Dynamics Front Components, 4 channel Arc Audio Amp (rear channels bridged for sub), Kicker CVT 6.5 (yes, it's a tiny sub but it's enough to keep me happy), Headunit (Bluetooth and iPod/Pandora), EGR Window Visors, OEM Door Sill Protectors, Roll-N-Lock, Wet Okoles, Fog Lights with 2500k bulbs, UltraGauge EM, Spidertrax spacers, Smittybilt Side Steps, Tooter 2.7 Intake Manifold Spacer Upcoming: LCE Headers?
    you going for brighter or color?

if you just want a different color you can get nokyas off of ebay for $25ish shipped to the 808. size h11. super easy to change bulbs; just disconnect the harness, twist, and out they come. if you're going higher wattage you'll have to watch out for melting harnesses; not sure if tacomas have that issue but i replaced the harnesses on my old car when i was using higher wattage bulbs.

This site contains affiliate links for which the site may be compensated.
  3. Mar 28, 2012 at 11:26 PM
    ShaydenandDiezel

ShaydenandDiezel Well-Known Member

Member:
    Hawaii
    Vehicle:
    TRD
    6 inch Pro Comp Suspension Lift. K&N intake. Air Raid throttle body spacer. 20 inch XD Diesel rims. 33x13.50 Irok tires. Single in dual out exhaust with SS tips.
    I just put in some 12k H.I.D's on mine. Easy job. Shit is bright. Looks nice too.

Products Discussed in

To Top