Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

LED gauge swaps?

Old 03-28-2012, 01:20 AM   #1
HonoluluTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHonoluluTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHonoluluTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHonoluluTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHonoluluTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHonoluluTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHonoluluTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHonoluluTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHonoluluTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHonoluluTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHonoluluTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Got out quite awhile ago
Name: Koi
HonoluluTaco's Tacoma Gallery
LED gauge swaps?

Anybody know anybody who does LED Gauge swaps on Oahu...

It would be a lot easier then sending it to Denver, and I barely soldered my Compass/Temp gauge back properly which I did fix but those things are like 3x bigger then the LED's and there are only two of them, there like 18 LED's on the speedo cluster.

Anyway I love the blue look, sick of my amber color basically!!!
Attached Thumbnails
LED gauge swaps?-led.jpg  
Old 03-28-2012, 04:26 PM   #4
The only easy day was yesterday
West31 is on a distinguished road

Name: Westin
West31's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by HonoluluTaco View Post
Mahalo, I'll pm him
Seriously let us know if he does I would so love to have mine changed out to.
Old 03-28-2012, 06:59 PM   #7
rcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrcbs204 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

rcbs204's Tacoma Gallery
Do i need to take a vacation to Hawaii, and do a bunch of gauge swaps for you gents?
Old 03-28-2012, 07:27 PM   #9
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Roderick
Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Hawaii....I want a vacation as well... lol

Rcbs204 can go
Old 03-28-2012, 10:48 PM   #12
SoCal Tacomas
Jerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shedJerez is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidd View Post
Lot's of Taco's here....you guys can both come down and probably pay for your flight over with the work you'd get.
psh like flights are cheap lol

its cheaper to ship them...
Old 03-28-2012, 11:24 PM   #13
ShaydenandDiezel is on a distinguished road

Army: Mechanic
ShaydenandDiezel's Tacoma Gallery
Let me know. I'm in too. Looks sick.
Old 03-29-2012, 07:26 AM   #16
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
LOL I gotta save up too.
a couple of you guys have the new clusters (halfway 2011-2012 tacoma)
with the white background and red needles...you guys dont like it??
Old 03-29-2012, 11:07 AM   #17
Cpt. Bubbleguts
S7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
S7ICKlVlAN's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerez View Post
a couple of you guys have the new clusters (halfway 2011-2012 tacoma)
with the white background and red needles...you guys dont like it??
Looks better than the previous cluster IMO, but still would like blue with red needles.
Old 03-29-2012, 11:13 AM   #18
SoCal Tacomas

Jerez's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Looks better than the previous cluster IMO, but still would like blue with red needles.
Ehh it's alright...but I do like the color scheme
Old 04-12-2012, 11:49 PM   #19
holokai is on a distinguished road

Name: Jason
holokai's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by S7ICKlVlAN View Post
LOL I gotta save up too.
Still got your spacers? I've been thinking about them a lot lately. Gauges might have to wait. . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx novice View Post
Holokai, that's a cool avatar. Best one I've seen
Mahalo. I'm too lazy to take a picture of my truck so I just used a pic I had already uploaded.

Obviously, I've been trying not to spend too much time on this forum since I'm replying so late.

Back on topic, anyone have any luck contacting Toku or Palani?
Old 04-13-2012, 01:27 PM   #20
NGDEUCE
mixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shedmixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shedmixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shedmixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shedmixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shedmixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shedmixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shedmixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shedmixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shedmixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shedmixplatexr is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 88M HIARNG JFHQ-DET
Name: Palani
mixplatexr's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys, Kelson just told me about this thread. I'm still doing the LED gauge swaps. PM me for details if you want to have it done.