Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

leveling kits

Old 04-17-2012, 04:41 AM   #1
dfndDARUMA is on a distinguished road

Name: Jordan
dfndDARUMA's Tacoma Gallery
leveling kits

I just bought a 2012 tacoma and was thinking about putting a leveling kit on. what you guys think?.... don't wanna go big yet but looking for something small right now
Old 04-17-2012, 09:15 PM   #2
wildmank99 is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement: swat team
Name: kevin
wildmank99's Tacoma Gallery
I got a kit that fits the 05 and newer and tires all you need is the diff drop selling it all for 400 thats a steal rims tires and lift check out the post on the forum

kevin
Old 04-17-2012, 09:19 PM   #3
Hummingbird
Foihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Danny
Foihdzas's Tacoma Gallery
IMHO (in my humble opinion) leveling kits are not "good" http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sus...udes-pics.html
read here for more info. But if ALL you are looking for is level, and no offroading robustness ... a level lift is for you
Old 04-17-2012, 09:21 PM   #4
Don't ask questions you don't want the answer to..
chadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedchadderkdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

chadderkdawg's Tacoma Gallery
I'll sell you my front leveling spacers, 50 bucks, you pay shipping
Old 04-17-2012, 09:23 PM   #5
Lord of War
KenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shedKenLyns is one of the sharper tools in the shed

KenLyns's Tacoma Gallery
All-Pro sells a cheap $80 leveling kit. If you don't intend to wheel hard with the PreRunner, it's an acceptable solution.

https://www.allprooffroad.com/05taco...suspension/270
Old 04-18-2012, 03:54 AM   #6

Thanks for all the info guys...I'm gonna look into just getting a lift...just finished debadging the whole truck. Trynna do things in baby steps and don't know a lot because before this I was into all the rice rockets...traded in my little toys for big boy toys now...
Old 04-18-2012, 04:00 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foihdzas View Post
IMHO (in my humble opinion) leveling kits are not "good" http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/sus...udes-pics.html
read here for more info. But if ALL you are looking for is level, and no offroading robustness ... a level lift is for you
Thanks for the info...this really made me think about it...much mahalos..
Old 04-18-2012, 07:26 PM   #8
Hummingbird
Foihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shedFoihdzas is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Danny
Foihdzas's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dfndDARUMA View Post
Thanks for the info...this really made me think about it...much mahalos..

np. If you are looking into a great lift. Either the OME lift w/ add a leafs, or the bilstein coilovers. I have the OME myself. Love it, ride is better than stock, and the truck feels great. GL on your hunt to make your truck unique
Old 04-20-2012, 04:21 AM   #9
My Toys.....
TRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to all

Name: TRDGRL
TRDGRL's Tacoma Gallery
3" REVTEC KiT is the way to go.....
Old 04-20-2012, 08:11 PM   #10
ae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shedae111black is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kimo
ae111black's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDGRL View Post
3" REVTEC KiT is the way to go.....
isint the revtech kit just a leveling kit with a rear block to round it all out to 3"? Not flaming here (looking @ a 3"toytech myself) IDK now cause I use my truck for some serious trails when I grt out there.
Old 04-20-2012, 09:14 PM   #11
My Toys.....
TRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to all

Name: TRDGRL
TRDGRL's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ae111black View Post
isint the revtech kit just a leveling kit with a rear block to round it all out to 3"? Not flaming here (looking @ a 3"toytech myself) IDK now cause I use my truck for some serious trails when I grt out there.
Spacers on the front.....Blocks on the back.....You are welcome to check out mines.....
Old 04-20-2012, 09:22 PM   #12
wildmank99 is on a distinguished road

Law Enforcement: swat team
Name: kevin
wildmank99's Tacoma Gallery
that's what I got for sale is a rev tec lift and rims and tires I never had problems with it I went with the pro comp three inch and love it