Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

Best exhaust system for the 2012?

Old 04-19-2012, 06:15 PM   #1
dfndDARUMA is on a distinguished road

Name: Jordan
dfndDARUMA's Tacoma Gallery
Best exhaust system for the 2012?

What is the best exhaust system for the 2012 Tacoma?....not to throaty...just deep sound.
Old 04-20-2012, 12:31 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by S7ICKlVlAN View Post
Totally variable answer here, but I think that Magnaflow is one of the deepest systems with Banks right there with it.
yeah was either thinking magnaflow or flowmaster...
Old 04-20-2012, 12:45 AM   #4

s7icklvlan....just visited your build page...sick truck! yours and comatoseHI are my idols...although I have a plan in mind I gotta move slow so my wifey doesn't go nuts! where did you get all your LED's?....shop locally?...trynna figure out all the bulb part numbers so when I go look I don't get the wrong one...
Old 04-20-2012, 01:16 AM   #6
Bah Humshit!
brian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shedbrian is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: Work and Fly on the Four Fans of Freedom
brian's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to brian
Performance? Stock.

Sound? I welded in a Magnaflow 18" muffler and havent regretted it. Throaty and loud as hell when you're on it... can't hear it on the highway.
Old 04-20-2012, 01:35 AM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by brian View Post
Performance? Stock.

Sound? I welded in a Magnaflow 18" muffler and havent regretted it. Throaty and loud as hell when you're on it... can't hear it on the highway.
sounds good...i'm a do more research on youtube for sound clips...the magnaflow sounded pretty nice and deep...so it's louder on low to mid rpms?...thanks for the info
Old 04-20-2012, 04:14 AM   #8
My Toys.....
TRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to all

Name: TRDGRL
TRDGRL's Tacoma Gallery
Get a BORLA Dual Exhaust..... Go see Roland @ Exhaust Systems Hawaii in Kailua he's the owner of that shop a friend of mine..... Tell him the girl with the black tacoma sent you.....
Old 04-20-2012, 04:30 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDGRL View Post
Get a BORLA Dual Exhaust..... Go see Roland @ Exhaust Systems Hawaii in Kailua he's the owner of that shop a friend of mine..... Tell him the girl with the black tacoma sent you.....
Much mahalos!...yeah was prolly going to them since I got all my other exhaust through them...might go to the one in Waipahu though cause its closer an my friend works at that one...I got a MGM taco..your truck is super glassy looking...what u use?
Old 04-20-2012, 11:10 AM   #10
Cpt. Bubbleguts
S7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shedS7ICKlVlAN is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dave
S7ICKlVlAN's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dfndDARUMA View Post
s7icklvlan....just visited your build page...sick truck! yours and comatoseHI are my idols...although I have a plan in mind I gotta move slow so my wifey doesn't go nuts! where did you get all your LED's?....shop locally?...trynna figure out all the bulb part numbers so when I go look I don't get the wrong one...
Thanks bradda. I got the LED's from CSJumper on these forums. He has all the bulbs/lamps for our trucks ready to go.
Old 04-20-2012, 08:08 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by S7ICKlVlAN View Post
Thanks bradda. I got the LED's from CSJumper on these forums. He has all the bulbs/lamps for our trucks ready to go.

MAHALO!!!
Old 04-20-2012, 08:18 PM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by COMAtose HI View Post
da magnaflow offroad pro series get some mean kine cab drone on take off, but sounds pretty mean other than that.
Tanks mah braddah...gotta come back to da islands so I can get help from you and s7ickivian!
Old 04-20-2012, 08:22 PM   #14
COMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shedCOMAtose HI is one of the sharper tools in the shed

COMAtose HI's Tacoma Gallery
june or july..i should be home for good, but you gotta talk to S7ICKlVlAN for mod help..i'm just following in his footsteps. what island you from?
Old 04-20-2012, 09:06 PM   #15
My Toys.....
TRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to allTRDGRL is a name known to all

TRDGRL's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dfndDARUMA View Post
Much mahalos!...yeah was prolly going to them since I got all my other exhaust through them...might go to the one in Waipahu though cause its closer an my friend works at that one...I got a MGM taco..your truck is super glassy looking...what u use?
My friend owns PLATINUM DETAILING in Kalihi.....He used TOUCH GUARD PAINT SEALANT on my new truck to protect the paint it comes with a 5 year warranty always looks glossy..... I've had my truck for 16 months now haven't waxed it since.....
Old 04-20-2012, 09:08 PM   #16
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
04LTtacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Borla
Old 04-20-2012, 09:12 PM   #17
My Toys.....

TRDGRL's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04LTtacoma View Post
Borla
Old 04-20-2012, 09:14 PM   #19
04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed04LTtacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krazie Sj View Post
Borla.
I already said that dammit.
Old 04-20-2012, 09:14 PM   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDGRL View Post
You wish. lol