Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

Kauai Members

Old 10-07-2013, 08:25 AM   #41
Alex (Emilenhoweveryouspellhis lastname)
emelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shedemelianenkov is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
emelianenkov's Tacoma Gallery
Aloha guys and gals! Just letting you know that TW Secret Santa is on for anyone who is interested. Cutoff is November 15th.

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/off...mber-15th.html

Thanks!
Alex
Old 06-26-2014, 08:00 PM   #42
808 Member
WailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
WailuaTaco808's Tacoma Gallery
Saap Kauai TW gang. i see this page is pretty dead... maybe i can help blow it up a lil. but im happy to say im moving back Kauai so keep a look out. Also i ste looking for a job so if anyone know of anything id appreciate any ideas.
Old 06-28-2014, 03:30 PM   #43
808 Member
Yoshi808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoshi808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoshi808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoshi808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoshi808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoshi808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoshi808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoshi808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoshi808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoshi808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoshi808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Yoshi
Yoshi808's Tacoma Gallery
What kind job r u looking for?
Old 06-28-2014, 03:54 PM   #44
808 Member
WailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedWailuaTaco808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

well if i dont get the Kauai Toyota job then either Hawaiian Airlines or anything at the airport. those are the two places ive tried so far. I get my business degree so i was thinking anything hotel related or if all else fails ill go back into landscaping or construction.
Old 07-06-2014, 12:08 PM   #45
nagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
Any input?

http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/haw...ml#post8875084

Thanks!
Old 07-06-2014, 02:44 PM   #46
808 Member
Yoshi808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoshi808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoshi808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoshi808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoshi808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoshi808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoshi808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoshi808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoshi808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoshi808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedYoshi808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by WailuaTaco808 View Post
well if i dont get the Kauai Toyota job then either Hawaiian Airlines or anything at the airport. those are the two places ive tried so far. I get my business degree so i was thinking anything hotel related or if all else fails ill go back into landscaping or construction.
You end up getting the job at Toyota? You applying for wrench or sales? I know the GM that's y. If you interested in getting into hotels lemme know, get plenty connections at most south side spots.
Old 07-06-2014, 06:16 PM   #47
808 Member

sales side. no more opening service. i still havent heard anything yet. i going talk to someone tuesday when i go back work. Thanks bra i appreciate any help!
Old 08-23-2014, 07:39 PM   #48
nagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shednagorb is one of the sharper tools in the shed

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
I had an awesome time visiting kauai, such a beautiful place. Thanks to Yoshi for the suggestions and fishing!
Old 08-24-2014, 11:56 AM   #49
808 Member

awesome bra! always happy to hear people enjoying themselves on kauai

Oh and on a side note i found a job. ended up getting a position at Island Air. pretty stoked.

One of these days gotta get a TW meet over here. On oahu the group is legit, i hope there is a way to build the community back home. A friend back oahu is going to make me a few TW Kauai stickers for anyone thats interested in running them.
Old 08-24-2014, 07:02 PM   #50

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

Oh and on a side note i found a job. ended up getting a position at Island Air. pretty stoked.

One of these days gotta get a TW meet over here. On oahu the group is legit, i hope there is a way to build the community back home. A friend back oahu is going to make me a few TW Kauai stickers for anyone thats interested in running them.
Tons of Tacoma eye candy there, never seen so many!
Old 08-24-2014, 10:28 PM   #51
NoH8Da808 is on a distinguished road
Name: Kalani
NoH8Da808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:

I'll put one of those stickers on my truck. What the hell, why not!
Old 08-25-2014, 12:27 AM   #52
808 Member

shoots kalani ill let u kno when i get some. My friend said he had to make some more cash before he could make em. guess he has another side project before he can do this for me. i tried to give him money for em but he never like take it..... so once i get em ill post em up here
Old 08-25-2014, 12:28 AM   #53
808 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nagorb View Post
Tons of Tacoma eye candy there, never seen so many!
hahaha foreal the loads over here everyone an their mom get a tacoma
Old 08-25-2014, 01:19 AM   #54
NoH8Da808 is on a distinguished road
Name: Kalani
NoH8Da808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
shoots kalani ill let u kno when i get some. My friend said he had to make some more cash before he could make em. guess he has another side project before he can do this for me. i tried to give him money for em but he never like take it..... so once i get em ill post em up here
Ok, just let me know how much for the sticker when you get em. Congratulations on getting your new job and welcome home.
Old 08-25-2014, 01:25 AM   #55
808 Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoH8Da808 View Post
Ok, just let me know how much for the sticker when you get em. Congratulations on getting your new job and welcome home.
nah going be free no worry bra. and mahalo supppppa stoked
Old 08-29-2014, 11:45 AM   #56
LittleWhiteTruck is on a distinguished road

LittleWhiteTruck's Tacoma Gallery
Hey there Kauai people. Recently bought a commercially zone house in Hanapepe Town and will be there in 4 years and 4 months (once the house is paid off). I was amazed last time I visited at how many Tacoma's are on the island. Well I will be bringing my 2014 4X4 reg cab so one more coming over . I do have a question for those that live there, hows frame rust issues on the island? Does everyone get rust protection there or is it not an issue?
Old 08-29-2014, 12:11 PM   #57
808 Member

howzit bra congrats on ur home! definitely going to want to rustproof the truck somehow either paint your frame and suspension but even brand new trucks coming in from honolulu all have rustproof and paint sealant from Toyota. I use to work for them.
Old 08-29-2014, 01:21 PM   #58

nagorb's Tacoma Gallery
Fluid film is supposed to be pretty good, though you'll need to re apply it every year.
Old 09-02-2014, 07:57 AM   #59
LittleWhiteTruck is on a distinguished road

LittleWhiteTruck's Tacoma Gallery
Thanks guys, thats kind of what I figured.
Old 09-08-2014, 06:39 PM   #60
808 Member
Congratulation the job wit island air. I'm down for a meet whenever. Lemme know about the stickers.

Someone had flash there parking lights at me leaving koloa the other day. Not sure if was someone from here.

Quote: