Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Regional Discussion > Regions > Hawaii

Notices

Aloha Guys, I need a TRD scooped Hood, anyone seen one?...

Old 05-01-2012, 08:01 PM   #1
HonoluluTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHonoluluTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHonoluluTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHonoluluTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHonoluluTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHonoluluTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHonoluluTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHonoluluTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHonoluluTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHonoluluTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedHonoluluTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: Got out quite awhile ago
Name: Koi
HonoluluTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Aloha Guys, I need a TRD scooped Hood, anyone seen one?...

Aloha guys, I'm in need of a TRD Sport Hood (The one with the hood scoop).
I've got a super white truck, but would buy another color and paint it if need be. I'm thinking of checking the Junk yards this weekend, don't know where else to look, anyone seen one or got any ideas? I think all the hoods from 2005-2011 are the same fit, 2nd Gen, so any of those years.
Mahalo for any help guys...
Old 05-01-2012, 08:03 PM   #2
revised
TrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shedTrdSurgie is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Navy: HM2
TrdSurgie's Tacoma Gallery
Everyday

They come up every once in awhile. Good luck.
Old 05-11-2012, 09:24 AM   #4
happyb has a spectacular aura abouthappyb has a spectacular aura about
Name: Brandon
happyb's Tacoma Gallery
where you able to find a hood yet? i'm looking for one too
Old 05-11-2012, 03:40 PM   #6
happyb has a spectacular aura abouthappyb has a spectacular aura about
Name: Brandon
happyb's Tacoma Gallery
I got a white tacoma
Old 05-15-2012, 01:57 PM   #8
The only easy day was yesterday
West31 is on a distinguished road

Name: Westin
West31's Tacoma Gallery
hey man good luck finding one, but if you can give me the address for a good junkyard I want to go on the weekend sometime and salvage parts if I can