1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

Aloha Guys, I need a TRD scooped Hood, anyone seen one?...

Discussion in 'Hawaii' started by HonoluluTaco, May 1, 2012.

1. May 1, 2012 at 8:01 PM
    HonoluluTaco

HonoluluTaco [OP] Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Koi
    Reston Virginia
    Vehicle:
    10 TRD 4x4 OffRoad DC/SB
    2010 TRD OffRoad DC/SB, 285/70/17 KM2's, Mickey Thompson Classic Locks, Total Chaos UCA's King 2.5 RR Coilover 3" AllPro Leaf Pack, 2.0 Fox RR, Ubolt flip kit, MBRP dual cat back, URD TCAI and MAF Calibrator, TRD Sport Hood w/ scoop, E&G Classics Custom Stainless Grill, Color matched grill and door handles WeatherTech floor mats, FormulaOne Pinacle 15%+Air blue windshield Tint, RedLine hood struts, TRD 3rd Brake light Decal, Relentless Fab Hybrid 2 piece Sliders with Kick out Relentless Fab Aluminum Front bumper, Relentless steel rear bumper, Relentless Steel IFS B.A.M.F LCA Skids, w/ Rear Diff Skid ordered In my Spare room waiting to be installed sits, Wet Okoles, Illuminated 4x4 switch mod, SockMonkey Hawaii TRD OffRoad Decal, Big box of Rammat, Speakers and Custom Sub from Mr.Marv,
    Aloha guys, I'm in need of a TRD Sport Hood (The one with the hood scoop).
    I've got a super white truck, but would buy another color and paint it if need be. I'm thinking of checking the Junk yards this weekend, don't know where else to look, anyone seen one or got any ideas? I think all the hoods from 2005-2011 are the same fit, 2nd Gen, so any of those years.
    Mahalo for any help guys...:help:

2. May 1, 2012 at 8:03 PM
    TrdSurgie

TrdSurgie revised

Member:
    Oahu
    Everyday ;)

They come up every once in awhile. Good luck.

3. May 3, 2012 at 9:59 AM
    HonoluluTaco

Member:
    First Name:
    Koi
    Reston Virginia
    Vehicle:
    10 TRD 4x4 OffRoad DC/SB
    2010 TRD OffRoad DC/SB, 285/70/17 KM2's, Mickey Thompson Classic Locks, Total Chaos UCA's King 2.5 RR Coilover 3" AllPro Leaf Pack, 2.0 Fox RR, Ubolt flip kit, MBRP dual cat back, URD TCAI and MAF Calibrator, TRD Sport Hood w/ scoop, E&G Classics Custom Stainless Grill, Color matched grill and door handles WeatherTech floor mats, FormulaOne Pinacle 15%+Air blue windshield Tint, RedLine hood struts, TRD 3rd Brake light Decal, Relentless Fab Hybrid 2 piece Sliders with Kick out Relentless Fab Aluminum Front bumper, Relentless steel rear bumper, Relentless Steel IFS B.A.M.F LCA Skids, w/ Rear Diff Skid ordered In my Spare room waiting to be installed sits, Wet Okoles, Illuminated 4x4 switch mod, SockMonkey Hawaii TRD OffRoad Decal, Big box of Rammat, Speakers and Custom Sub from Mr.Marv,
    I knew that was coming, I was gonna specify. Ok one that is for sale!!!

4. May 11, 2012 at 9:24 AM
    happyb

happyb Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brandon
    on a beach in hawaii
    Vehicle:
    to my taste
    making a list
    where you able to find a hood yet? i'm looking for one too

5. May 11, 2012 at 11:29 AM
    HonoluluTaco

Member:
    First Name:
    Koi
    Reston Virginia
    Vehicle:
    10 TRD 4x4 OffRoad DC/SB
    Kinda, I sold my 2007 PreRunner Sport with the condition that he would trade me my hood back for the hood off the 2010 TRD OffRoad non Scooped truck I just bought.
    I wrote it into the bill of sale. I'll let you know, also if I see one in a junk yard I'll PM you. If you see white exterior mirrors or white door handles or a white rear bumper, give me a shout. What color is your Tacoma?

6. May 11, 2012 at 3:40 PM
    happyb

happyb Well-Known Member

Member:
    First Name:
    Brandon
    on a beach in hawaii
    Vehicle:
    to my taste
    making a list
    I got a white tacoma

7. May 12, 2012 at 11:32 AM
    HonoluluTaco

Member:
    First Name:
    Koi
    Reston Virginia
    Vehicle:
    10 TRD 4x4 OffRoad DC/SB
    Looks like we're in the same boat

8. May 15, 2012 at 1:57 PM
    West31

West31 The only easy day was yesterday

Member:
    First Name:
    Westin
    Oahu, Hawaii
    Vehicle:
    09 Tacoma 4cyl SR5
    hey man good luck finding one, but if you can give me the address for a good junkyard I want to go on the weekend sometime and salvage parts if I can

9. May 16, 2012 at 8:06 AM
    HonoluluTaco

Member:
    First Name:
    Koi
    Reston Virginia
    Vehicle:
    10 TRD 4x4 OffRoad DC/SB
    I went to Abes two weeks ago and they are closed now for pick it your self salvage.
    Gone try auto recyclers

Products Discussed in

To Top